The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

momma

All Star
Daps
Sexist people can ramble on about any and everything. Idiots have that superpower.

I'm 100% fine and even looking forward to Captain Marvel showing up and wrecking shyt

However, fake-progressive white feminists are going to attach their agenda to it and it's gonna be super annoying

It leaves even a worse taste in my mouth because when I went to the Thursday preview, I sat in front of this obnoxious fat white ho who kept talking about the "white man" like she's not a caucasoid herself while sounding just annoying af from the moment she sat down until the movie was over :scust: Unnecessarily laughed like an idiot at everything and even drowned out some of the dialogue

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My god!!! Even in the comic, Thanos WRECKS the Hulk. All that well the hulk gets stronger the more he fights, Thanos has the power stone which already increases his strength and then he fought hulk with tactical approach. Hit him in the throat and hit him and certain points to bring him down. Thanos is no slouch
True but when in comics after hulk gets his ass kicked is he scared. That is the part I was don't buy.

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
For my video game heads was Spider-Man making "Marvel vs. Capcom" references when he was fighting Thanos????

shagnificent belafonte

I am he who lurks...
Daps
Reppin
Awesomeness
Geez
You are a monster:picard:
Bruh...what i said is tame compared to what happened in the comics....thanos created a girl version of himself since death rejected him...

the girl beat spiderman to death...and ripped iron mans head off:sas1:
....my version was more merciful:sas2:

tjax03

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Tell me why yall think they gonna bring back characters?

That MCU movie timeline said *Subject to change*

They even said they had to get rid of a few character because the universe is getting crowded.

This is one problem i have with comic book movies. You can have 1000s of comics but they get convoluted at times. Its hard to translate all of this on screen and people follow it.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh...what i said is tame compared to what happened in the comics....thanos created a girl version of himself since death rejected him...

the girl beat spiderman to death...and ripped iron mans head off:sas1:
....my version was more merciful:sas2:
I know but damn
There were children in audience. One kid was annoying but he knew all the characters and it made my nerd self proud. But he was quiet at there deaths. Your story would have traumatized him.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
nikkaz actin like the only way thanos could kill them is on some gruesome r rated shyt...man..fukk outta here he coulda killed them and kept it pg ....I didnt like the fact that characters faded to dust on some sucker shyt...im sayin if you go kill the characters...let em go out like g's

facts

I was looking forward to Thanos running up on each one like

giphy.gif

:dame:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Tell me why yall think they gonna bring back characters?

That MCU movie timeline said *Subject to change*

They even said they had to get rid of a few character because the universe is getting crowded.

This is one problem i have with comic book movies. You can have 1000s of comics but they get convoluted at times. Its hard to translate all of this on screen and people follow it.
b/c with all due respect, you'd have to be an idiot to think Strange, Spidey, T'Challa are dead after 1 solo movie, and the Guardians now cosist of Rocket, Nebula and Ving Rhames. oh and Cap going through years and years of trouble to get Bucky back to normal, only for him to immediately die. And Sam Wilson disappearing like a fart with no fanfare whatsoever. And Wanda finally getting serious burn to instantly die, etc.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Lol..... at this point ain’t no point of even reading they post, responding or paying them any attention.

They this status now:russ:

4bUV7Ls.gif

I’m not gonna even call anyone haters, we 10 years deep and damn near 20 movies, 5 Netflix shows, and 3 ABC shows plus a few others in.

If niccas still have issues with the way Marvel does things. Now is a perfect opportunity for them to jump off and find something more suitable for them

This shyt just ain’t for them and there is nothing wrong with that

Exactly. Stop watching at this point.