The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I just wanna post this here, I though that logo on Fury's phone were the Novas

eve3.jpg

:mjcry: Only a five issue run

BreezyH

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
So you're telling me the movie had a enemy like coal obsidian and didn't let him and the hulk go at it?

This movie made hulk look really soft. I mean Hulks durability is suppose to rival if not exceed his own strength. He should be able to take even more that what he's capable of dishing out. So when Thanos knocked him out, that shouldn't have been the end of Hulk.

I mean if anything we should have seen Hulk get extremely angery and see limits of his power that we've never seen before.

This is just something that bothered me throughout the whole movie.

Hulkbuster already knocked hulk out in the mcu, but y’all want him even money with thanos :hhh:

Last edited:

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
First viewing in an hour:blessed:

Was supposed to go release day but my girl was like please dont see it without me :mjcry:

I cannot waitttt :ohlawd:

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
When Thanos was talking to Tony Starks, like a child after punishment, and he was telling him what he did wrong voice. :wow:

Tony with that metal in his side :merchant:

I will give some criticism though. I feel Mark Ruffalo was overacting a bit. Like I know Thanos just treated Hulk like a side piece and everything; but imo was acting tooooooooo shook.

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
Lots of people died at the end but we all know they'll be back.

But I was thinking. All of the actors who work in MCU can't reprise their role forever. Eventually there needs to be a reboot. (like a new actor playing Iron man, new actor for Spiderman, etc.) An ending like that where a bunch of people die could set a precedent for a MCU reboot. Also the MCU is bloated with so many franchises. A downsize is appropriate.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm surprised to see so many people "moved" by the deaths. I'll admit it caught me off guard for a minute until T'Challa vanished and I was like ":whew: Alright we good. This ain't permanent" :russ:

But I thought they had a perfect moment for Tony to die and they ruined it. I get it. It wouldn't happen in Part 1 but I'd rather they not even tease that there.