The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

k5banga

Evil has a NEW face..
Daps
oh shyt.

from reddit... which i've been trying to avoid b/c i'll be there all day, but alas

DPl-M3XXkAAv4hL
I was wondering why they thanked "arrested development" in the credits, I was sitting there like ":ohhh: I didn't see anyone from the show"

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
I can see the Captain Marvel argument spanning pages in here next year if they've made her super powerful
Sexist people can ramble on about any and everything. Idiots have that superpower.

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
When Thanos was talking to Tony Starks, like a child after punishment, and he was telling him what he did wrong voice. :wow:

Tony with that metal in his side :merchant:

I will give some criticism though. I feel Mark Ruffalo was overacting a bit. Like I know Thanos just treated Hulk like a side piece and everything; but imo was acting tooooooooo shook.

Nah man, NOBODY fukked with Hulk before Thanos. Hulk was the one you called up when you wanted the fight to end.

Remember when Thanos grabbed Hulk by the arms, pushed him back, and gave Hulk that tactical punch in the neck? Hulk stepped back, paused for a second, and was actually hurt. Then Thanos preceded to perform an Ultra Combo on Hulk and slam his ass down on some "nikka stay down" shyt.

Thanos treated Hulk like Hulk treated everybody else, and don't forget he had Thor, the only other being to actually mess up the Hulk, down on his knees ready to kill him AND he already had 2 infinity two stones. Banner had every right to be scared shytless.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah man, NOBODY fukked with Hulk before Thanos. Hulk was the one you called up when you wanted the fight to end.

Remember when Thanos grabbed Hulk by the arms, pushed him back, and gave Hulk that tactical punch in the neck? Hulk stepped back, paused for a second, and was actually hurt. Then Thanos preceded to perform an Ultra Combo on Hulk and slam his ass down on some "nikka stay down" shyt.

Thanos treated Hulk like Hulk treated everybody else, and don't forget he had Thor, the only other being to actually mess up the Hulk, down on his knees ready to kill him AND he already had 2 infinity two stones. Banner had every right to be scared shytless.
Banner maybe but hulk should have been mad that thanos kicked his ass but this is the movieverse so his character has to be a little different.

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas

:mjlol: He all had a moment of clarity when he got hit with that shot.

I mean I get what was being communicated on Banners part, I just feel he was over doing it just a bit

momma

All Star
Daps
I just wanna post this here, I though that logo on Fury's phone were the Novas

eve3.jpg

:mjcry: Only a five issue run

I think what'll happen is after Thanos destroys Xandar, Richard Rider is the last surviving member of the Nova Corps and takes on the Xandarian Worldmind, just like in the Annihilation story and becomes Nova. This prob won't be developed until phase 4 though

I think Namor is also set to make his debut in phase 4

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area

Also add in the fact that the Hulk is basically 2 years old as confirmed by Raganok he’s esstentialy a kid still so him getting his ass kicked is really going to scare him.

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
My god!!! Even in the comic, Thanos WRECKS the Hulk. All that well the hulk gets stronger the more he fights, Thanos has the power stone which already increases his strength and then he fought hulk with tactical approach. Hit him in the throat and hit him and certain points to bring him down. Thanos is no slouch