The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly. I liked the film. So let me start with what I didn’t like about the film and MCU.

-Hulk turning into a p*ssy ass childlike individual. The two way comedy routine was cute in Ragnorak, but this is Thanos, let’s get serious.

-the scale of strength in the MCU, is just off. Proxima would bend Black widow over and shove her staff deep if we are being comic accurate.

-black order got killed in creative ways, but I feel they were wasted.

-Kind of disappointed the creators didn’t sacrifice Ironman in the Thanos fight. Thanos should have ripped Tony Limb from limb.

-Guardians of the galaxy team basically gave writers an out to fukk every situation up over emotion.
"I hope they remember you" would have been the greatest death possible for Tony. I was sitting there like oh shyt! But I knew since that was in the trailer it wasn't gonna end in death.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
hes above top 10

Tied with Killmonger, why didn’t you come back and get us..... there are millions of people that look like you being oppressed around the world..... is this your King :pacspit:.........

If Thanos doesn’t go out like a cornball like he did in the comics.... then he will surpass him.

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
Basically no one knows that is
No sort of Marvel media besides comics obviously covered that hero all of a sudden shes the answer.. it's weird
I low key was expecting the Xmen logo to appear in that pager :skip:

Iol I said the same thing earlier, that X logo pops up on the page & theme song from the 90's show starts playing (I know licensing blah blah). nikkas would've had to walk me out the theater like

MYrwk.gif

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I imagine Ant-Man will overlap with Infinity War.

Probably ends with them coming out of the micro verse and then they see all the chaos with people fading away.

Somebody posted what if Captain Marvel ends with Fury giving her the pager in the 90’s and then it starts beeping with her getting the message from Fury in the present time:ohhh:
Ant Man is before infinity war... They already said it.. Captain Marvel takes place in the 90s which makes that before infinity war too.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's funny how with 4 infinity stones Ironman, Spiderman, Dr Strange, Starlord, Drax was able to put up a better fight than Captain America, War machine, Black Panther, Falcon, black widow, scarlet witch...

Like Thanos easily beat down Hulk but having problems with Dr Strange..

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you're telling me the movie had a enemy like coal obsidian and didn't let him and the hulk go at it?

This movie made hulk look really soft. I mean Hulks durability is suppose to rival if not exceed his own strength. He should be able to take even more that what he's capable of dishing out. So when Thanos knocked him out, that shouldn't have been the end of Hulk.

I mean if anything we should have seen Hulk get extremely angery and see limits of his power that we've never seen before.

This is just something that bothered me throughout the whole movie.
I felt the same

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
It's funny how with 4 infinity stones Ironman, Spiderman, Dr Strange, Starlord, Drax was able to put up a better fight than Captain America, War machine, Black Panther, Falcon, black widow, scarlet witch...

Like Thanos easily beat down Hulk but having problems with Dr Strange..

Strange was pulling all the tricks out he could muster and giving him a run for his money...:whoo: that shyt was off the hook... Especially that ultimate triform technique vishnu shyt... :ohlawd:

Stark in the Titan suit was OP'd ASF but still got fukked up too...:whoo: I mean thanos physically manhandled the hulk one on one in a straight up fistfight brute strength alone wasn't gonna beat him...:bryan:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This nikka threw a moon and didnt hit anyone...stabbed stark and didnt kill him....punched cap and didnt kill him
But knocked hulk the fukk out and left him shook....
....didnt kill drax or mantis....didnt kill thor....id rather have him kill the heroes personally than with a finger snap...then he couldve snapped his fingers and killed half the universe...it wouldve been doper to me if he actually just beasted on them...then he snapped his fingers and messed up the gauntlet? Wtf? I wanted dude to get busy...like he shoulda killed everyone on titan with the moon throw...let tony survive only to get the beats and stabbed...go to wakanda kill bp falcon wanda black widow groot vision...get the last stone fukk up thor after a epic fight then do the finger snap...shyt woulda been a lot more emotional
Geez
You are a monster:picard: