The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
I just realized, if Thanos wanted, he could easily bring back all the Black Order now that he has all the stones so we may not have seen the last of them yet, at least I hope.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:yeshrug:Whoa ok i def need to see how thanos got the power gem from xandar. Maybe the next film thats how he see nova born. to be fair about the deaths only a few of us deep comic book nerds who are old as fukk know that everything is reset with the gauntlet but the casual audience dont so the reactions were

:picard:

The hulk thanos battle was brutal. I was like fukk nah til they showed he had the power stone and i was cool with it cause he can go toe to toe with hulk for awhile regular. Ebony maw was creepy as fukk but dope as fukk. The whole crew was bout that life for real but black widow actually battling these beast with glow sticks had me like

:francis:

I loved how once thanos got the last stone it was fukk life right away. No dance offs or long victory speeches he just juiced up caught an axe to the chest and still let off that killshot then dipped

:yeshrug: