The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
Uh....bare minimum?

"Captain America: The First Avenger"
"Avengers"
"Thor 2"
"Guardians Of The Galaxy"
"Dr. Strange"

That's probably the least amount of movies you could watch. It's just the movies with the Infinity Stones in them.

You could also read this quick summary I posted earlier in the thread:

http://www.thecoli.com/posts/29243194/

Let me know if you have any questions.

Fred.

Props. To be clear, I've seen all of the movies, but some only once. I might have to remember what happened in Thor 2.

Really I might just need to read a detailed synopsis to refresh my memory. I'll definitely brush up on all of the infinity stone shyt.

Thanks breh:salute:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Just got back. It really is a good movie. I wanted it to be the best marvel movie, and I can't say that it is or isn't till the second viewing, but as of first viewing it's really is a good movie. I"m really impressed, this could have EASILY been a clusterfukk. But they balanced the characters well for the most part. Thanos was dope, the action was fantastic.

Is it What I WANTED in this film. No. But I don't think it would be possible for this to achieve what it set out to do. It's just so many different things to so many different people, young and old, male and female. When this started I was 25, For others They might have been 10, hell some weren't even born. From a business decision I"m absolutely not mad at the final product but the film I WANTED TO SEE, well, this wasn't it

THAT BEING SAID

Marvel needs to cut down on the humor. You can't have it both ways, either this shyt is for serious stakes or its not. One can make a case that they ultimately struck the right balance, but for me BLEH.

Didn't mind the black order.

Oh, and one character did some shyt WAY out of character, like legit had me :what:No spoilers, but YOU KNOW GOTDAMN WELL THAT WAS OUT OF CHARACTER for that character. especially with the stakes at the moment.

8/10

*WAIT THIS IS THE SPOILER THREAD*

OK, what the fukk was up with Starlord. That shyt was so fukking stupid. They wrote dude totally out of character. Yeah I get it he Loves Gamora, bu he isn't some got damn fool either, that shyt made me mad.

It works for Tarentino.... literally EVERY one of his films have been funny as fukk.... and yet serious with serious stakes:lolbron:

Same for quite a few more other directors too

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
I get it. I"m not mad about it. But his power level was ALL OVER THE PLACE. Which suites the need of the film, so ultimately I'm ok with it. The last scene with him going after Vision and all the hero's trying to stop him individually cool as it was, had me thinking, damn why doesn't he just merk them all, so they'd stop interfering. But again, I get it. Wouldn't be much of a film, if every attack was certain death for every character involved(Like in the comic version of the infinity gauntlet

I had the same discussion with the people I went with and I also brought up the point of the punch to captain America should of destroyed his skull.

But then I thought the comics have been doing it for years so it's not like they haven't had the template. Can't go from toying with hulk with one stone to struggling against Spiderman and captain America with 4:mjgrin:

I'm Not saying I hate the film because of this as it's a geek complaint just saying it brought me out of the film (people I was with who don't read comics brought up the same complaints)

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
shyt was out of character breh. Stakes were way higher here breh.
he's been shown to be a super emotional dude especially when it comes to her. He literally promised to kill her if thanos got her and didnt do it on the spot in the same movie but "it was out of character" :heh:

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
kinopoisk.ru-Captain-Marvel-3118093.jpg

Captian Marvel got no cheeks:hhh:
and this is the woman whom you place your faith in:stopitslime:

Don't they design these outfits specifically for the stars. . ..how can she have no curve at all goodness hopefully thanos can use his reality stone to give her some booty.

I mean it would only bring balance to the universe :lolbron: