The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Boseman has a 5 movie deal:umad:

Shhhhhh!!!

He ain’t know that!!! Never let a lie get in the way of a good story..... I learned that from dat comp:russ:

By the way, hearing Bossman may be in Antman & Wasp:troll:

jadden

Superstar
Daps
At the theater now. Bout to see this in 3D, hope it doesn’t disappoint :lupe:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Nah,it was just you being lazy just like you lazily described jokers only accomplishment as failing to blow up a boat.

Instead of discussing my point you call me a stan. It was just hand waving away something because you either couldn’t or didn’t want to refute my points. Just like you straight up ignore how much I loved bp and killmonger because it didn’t fit your point.

The only difference is I’m upfront about my feelings and you want to pretend you don’t have a preference when you clearly do. And I don’t begrudge that. But don’t be so intellectually dishonest.

I didn't go into detail because literally 5 seconds before your initial post I spent 4-5 paragraphs explaining to jay211 why I thought The Joker was over rated as a villain.

I don't care enough to do it twice. :manny:

As I've said several times before, I'm not heavy into these movies. Haven't read a comic since the early 90's. Most of the long time posters on here will tell you I'm more into foreign movies.

And I'm not sure what the "BP" stuff is supposed to prove. It was a critical and commercial success across the board. I said you're partial to DC, I never said you were completely out of touch with reality.

Fred.

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
I sniff a Shuri/Peter Parker romance soon happening. They both the same age, have higher intellect and the world is now open to Wakanda, which might mean Shuri could easily become an American citizen, which she kinda hinted at the end of BP since she likes westernized culture

yeah you'd like that wouldn't you white boy