The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
BrightFixedDamselfly-size_restricted.gif

he gave a good performance but lets not get crazy bruh

agreed.

off the top I couldn’t even give you his most memorable quote, assuming he had any. I dunno I’d have to watch it again.

he’ll be remembered mostly for his action scenes, which is cool and all but also not the sign of an all time great villain. not even close to being as memorable as heath.

although I must say I did enjoy seeing thanos in every scene he was in, Brolin and the effects team really did a great job

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Dont spoiler it but is the movie dark?:stopitslime: I hope it is:stopitslime:
Like does it feel like the avengers are in danger:ohhh:

The last 15 minutes or so are dark as fukk and to say the Avengers are in danger is an understatement.

Aight now spoiler just answer me this: Can Goku and Vegeta take on Thanos or do they have to call Jiren?

fukk no.

Fred.

Daps
Damn y'all nikkas really doing the race thing in here? Ain't that for the locker room?

Falcon and war machine was putting in some work. shyt Spider-Man and tony was getting their ass kicked the whole movie. Captain America wasn't in the forefront either and he's the golden boy.

I think the overwhelming success of black panther has a specific crowd feeling some type of way because he wasn't the hero in this movie.

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
netflix poverty daredevil, jessica jones and co will save the day and defeat thanos in avengers 4

man it would be fun if the cut half the cast from all the netflix shows including Danny Rand :banderas:

if netflix had the guts and the budget a street level defenders show of the reckoning

could be some early walking dead level piff :damn:

bnm8907

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black Panther didn't do shyt, at least spider-man was in most of the movie

Thor is boring I'm sorry, that entire sequence him in space was just boring and dragged the movie, all to get a goddamn hammer, they shouldn't be able to do shyt to thanos who has all the stone

Nobody wants to see the original avengers cast they are boring, doctor strange, black panther, had better movies than all the original cast members and they will barely be in the next one

Bucky did nothing, whats the point of even having in wakanda he should've just died in Civil War
Black Panther shouldn't even been in this movie, they already had a big battle in wakanda at the end of the first one, it was little the same thing rehashed, xena warrior princess level of cheese in the huge battlefield scene lmao, and mbaku random doing the damn dog chant on the battlefield lmao, get this shyt outta here, shyt was trash

Mantis and Batista should've been dead when Thanos rearranged their bodies lmao, he did that at the beginning yet he got all the stones and trying to fight nikkaz, lmao, he could've just did that to everyone from the get go

movie was stupid period

DC fukked up, they fukked up not given Nolan the bag to direct their universe, Darkseid is a better villain, they have an actually league of villains who can challenge the justice league, anyone with half a brain could make a movie work with these characters and they fukked it up

Marvel suffers from weak villains, all these superheroes no memorable villains until thanos after 18 movies, killmonger don't count becaue Coogler made up that version of the character.

Thanos should've killed the superheros in the battle to make the deaths have more weight, them vanishing was just cheesy because you know they will come back

even thanos' henchmen should've bodied some people, black widow should be dead but johansson probably sucked off enough producers to keep a job

spider-man is just iron man jr, and the character of spider-man has never been done right on film, the 90's cartoon is what spider-man should be like
giphy.gif

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i like the film its a 4 out of 5 and my fav Avengers since the first one i count civil war as an avengers film

she hits how some of the politics of the choices were tone deaf

all the african americans die and the white people live

the female charcter gets toss off a cliff so the man can be sad

and they killed idris - who should have had at least a heroic death

I only think loki - gamora - idris stay dead

grace chick:mjlol: she trying to force that himedall/gamora outrage, anything for clicks I guess:francis: :troll: I can see being angry about valkyrie being off screen though.

And all the newer (main) characters pretty much died.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
:dwillhuh: But Caps, Ironman, Black Widow, Peter Quill & Spidey can? Bruh, do you even know wtf you are talking about? Go back to debating on who your favorite cacs in speedos are in the wrestling forums.
:camby:
Stupid I never said that. Spider-Man and Peter Quill are both dead so your point is nonsense.