The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
i like the film its a 4 out of 5 and my fav Avengers since the first one i count civil war as an avengers film

she hits how some of the politics of the choices were tone deaf

all the african americans die and the white people live

the female charcter gets toss off a cliff so the man can be sad

and they killed idris - who should have had at least a heroic death

I only think loki - gamora - idris stay dead

bnm8907

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
with the amount of money Disney is paying some these guys I can understand the desire to show their face but when iron man and spiderman have their masks off for more than half the movie and during pretty much every single non-action scene... I dunno it kind of takes some of the fun out of it.

combine that with black ops cap lookin like a regular military dude... hulk as banner for the whole film... it all made the film less visual for me. there’s actually something to seeing these visually iconic characters in full costume interacting. when you take that away you lose something.

I know I’m nitpicking :yeshrug:

I like Black ops cap. I always felt he looked kinda weird doing stealth missions with a bright USA Flag costume on. I know thats his character just looked weird to me.

moniemane

Pro
Supporter
Daps
I'm going to go see this to day around 1130am in Orlando either the theater in Winter Park ,west oak mall or dip to the small one in Apopka... . Decisions decisions.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
That's always been the case fam.
Basically...check the end credits of any show or movie, that's where they get some of the funding for the movies

If a major corporations product or service is featured in a movie or TV show, they've definitely funded that show

Basic Marketing and Adverstising

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Is Thanos an all-time villain? John Campea said Thanos was arguably better than Heath Ledger's Joker in Dark Knight. Hyperbole or reasonable?
BrightFixedDamselfly-size_restricted.gif

he gave a good performance but lets not get crazy bruh

Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL. I'm a Marvel fan, but I agree with most of this post. I don't understand how anyone could get upset at Black Panther or Spiderman dying when those movies have sequels coming out. The only death that really shocked me was Bucky, and that's because he was the first. After they started killing everyone, it felt a little overdone and like you said, the people they killed have more movies coming. I do wish Dr. Strange had not spoiled what was up. It just points to more evidence they think the audience is dumb, which also explains all of the humor.

Eh. It was like a 7 for me. Definitely entertaining, but I really don't get the crying. My fandom friends said they were bawling, and some of them are like really shaken up. I had to really restrain myself from telling them woman the fukk up.

Black Panther didn't do shyt, at least spider-man was in most of the movie

Thor is boring I'm sorry, that entire sequence him in space was just boring and dragged the movie, all to get a goddamn hammer, they shouldn't be able to do shyt to thanos who has all the stone

Nobody wants to see the original avengers cast they are boring, doctor strange, black panther, had better movies than all the original cast members and they will barely be in the next one

Bucky did nothing, whats the point of even having in wakanda he should've just died in Civil War
Black Panther shouldn't even been in this movie, they already had a big battle in wakanda at the end of the first one, it was little the same thing rehashed, xena warrior princess level of cheese in the huge battlefield scene lmao, and mbaku random doing the damn dog chant on the battlefield lmao, get this shyt outta here, shyt was trash

Mantis and Batista should've been dead when Thanos rearranged their bodies lmao, he did that at the beginning yet he got all the stones and trying to fight nikkaz, lmao, he could've just did that to everyone from the get go

movie was stupid period

DC fukked up, they fukked up not given Nolan the bag to direct their universe, Darkseid is a better villain, they have an actually league of villains who can challenge the justice league, anyone with half a brain could make a movie work with these characters and they fukked it up

Marvel suffers from weak villains, all these superheroes no memorable villains until thanos after 18 movies, killmonger don't count becaue Coogler made up that version of the character.

Thanos should've killed the superheros in the battle to make the deaths have more weight, them vanishing was just cheesy because you know they will come back

even thanos' henchmen should've bodied some people, black widow should be dead but johansson probably sucked off enough producers to keep a job

spider-man is just iron man jr, and the character of spider-man has never been done right on film, the 90's cartoon is what spider-man should be like

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
The problem is with those 18 films there is barely any narrative lmao

Thanos should've been collecting the gems throughout those films so they wouldn't have to waste time on that in this movie.

Also when you have a lot of super heroes you need interesting villains for them to fight, most of the avengers are fighting nameless fodder, there's no drama in any of the action scenes

Captain America and Black Widow just looked out of place in this movie, the battle at wakanda was wack, it looked like the battle in phantom menace, the enemies they were fightinng were just lackluster and inspired

superheros should be fighting other super villains not puddies from power rangers

movie was trash fanboys won't admit though, I can take chadwick felt some type of way because he did not deliver any of his lines seriously the entire movie and was basically only there for a check he could give two shyts
Look at how bored he is here:mjlol:

And look at how excited he is here:wow: