The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was thinking of s scene that would have been dope.

Have Cap and Black Panther double team Thanos like how he and Bucky did Iron man in Civil War. Instead of dominating both warriors stand tall, This could have been the scene where Cap shield is broken(I still believe we will get that in this cinematic universe as it’s an iconic scene). Have Thanos have T,Challa suit ripped his arm broken and but men battered and bruised and Thanos stil wins and snaps his fingers. Then a bloody and broken T,Challa gets up and stares at a burned and wrecked Wakanda, the score kicks in and his almost on the verge of tears as he looks down and sees Wakandans dead all around him. Then you have Shuri running towards him “brother something is wrong I am scare.........then have Shuri start fading to dust. T,Challa with his broken body limps towards her unable to run but forces his body and just as he reaches her she holds her hands out and it just turns to dust. T,Challa falls to the ground silent as people around him turn to dust:wow:i didn’t cry during this movie but that scene would have had a nikka looking for tissues.:mjcry:

You could tell Marvel didn’t anticipate BP’s success when they were making this

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Mark ruffalo just have wanted more screen time since they had him impotent and not being able to change into the hulk in this movie.

Story-wise shyt works for me. :ehh:

Hulk had been beating ass for years in the Grandmaster's arena. Thanos dealt with him like he was nothing. Given that the Hulk is pretty much Banner's ego made flesh, it made sense he would hide out in Banner's subconcious like :hubie::dame::merchant::hamster::mjcry:when Thanos came back for the Infinity Fade.

The whupping that's coming Thanos' way when Banner is off the IR list is about to be :wow::whew::ooh:though

Anyone else feel like the next flick is gonna be 'Avengers 4ever' ? :jbhmm:

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
i think in terms of just money making disney finally made a mistake

not a DC/Wb level mistake

but black panther should have survived the reckoning

because the og avengers- Capt marvel and black panther trying to get things back in order would keep everybody happy

I am surprise marvel didnt make the russo reverse that after the five weeks at number one
Yea breh cause confirming Black Panther 2 means he's gonna stay dead right

:stopitslime:

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
You know what I take that back. The only noise made was booing when it said “Thanos will return”

People lookin at Thanos like he killed a family member.

audience walking out gave the :dwillhuh: or :scust: or :picard:

and all the black panther fans were like :dahell:

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Breh the whole theater was funny as fukk

Most of the women with their BFs were like :gucci:

All the guys are just laughing like "This nikka really did it" :mjgrin:

Yes..... it was dead silence in my theater...... like pin drop. People weren’t really even talking waiting for the after credits.

Even leaving people was walking to their cars shell shocked

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
with the amount of money Disney is paying some these guys I can understand the desire to show their face but when iron man and spiderman have their masks off for more than half the movie and during pretty much every single non-action scene... I dunno it kind of takes some of the fun out of it.

combine that with black ops cap lookin like a regular military dude... hulk as banner for the whole film... it all made the film less visual for me. there’s actually something to seeing these visually iconic characters in full costume interacting. when you take that away you lose something.

I know I’m nitpicking :yeshrug:

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Reviews like the ones I'm reading in here let me know I'm not deep into film like a lot of lames. Nobody cried in the theater I was in, and nobody I know knows anyone who cried in the theater either. Bunch of grown ups crying like high school teenage girls in a movie? :scust:

Exactly how I felt, this movie was not even that good for all the hype. I'm supposed to care about a character "dying" when I know they've got more movies coming out?
And is the film being serious or not? All these jokes in what's supposed to be a serious scene. Oh I guess it's not serious then. Oh wait he dies I guess it is serious. Oh no wait, he's got another film coming up so he's not really dead. fukking stupid.

I'm sure they're going to make a white woman the savior of everything, because why the fukk wouldn't they?:rolleyes:

Black characters all got the Finn treatment.:beli:

I liked Thanos strictly because of how much damage he dished out, and it was just like "finally a villain that can actually make me feel something matters in the marvel universe" but even that shyt was hollow because Dr Strange spoiled shyt. And it's so predictable that they're going to try to make Strange come off like his prediction was wrong like they did with The Oracle in the matrix and with Logans sidekick in The Wolverine so that the audience worries, but then it all tidies up at the end.

6/10 movie.
5/10 considering that some places out there it's a bunch of grown ups crying like bytches at a movie theater. It's a marvel movie, none of it means anything.:hhh:

LOL. I'm a Marvel fan, but I agree with most of this post. I don't understand how anyone could get upset at Black Panther or Spiderman dying when those movies have sequels coming out. The only death that really shocked me was Bucky, and that's because he was the first. After they started killing everyone, it felt a little overdone and like you said, the people they killed have more movies coming. I do wish Dr. Strange had not spoiled what was up. It just points to more evidence they think the audience is dumb, which also explains all of the humor.

Eh. It was like a 7 for me. Definitely entertaining, but I really don't get the crying. My fandom friends said they were bawling, and some of them are like really shaken up. I had to really restrain myself from telling them woman the fukk up.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t agree.

This film was built to for 10 years,18+ films.

This is the culmination event. But again, I’m not going to jump out a window condemning it because this is half the story. So,the more I sit with the more I think I just can’t give any strong opinions one way or the other.

I’ll just say,this was another misleading marketing campaign of which they’ve done repeatedly and leave it at that. :yeshrug:

I strongly believe this film should have stayed called part 1 and the only reason they changed it was to mislead people for more money.

The problem is with those 18 films there is barely any narrative lmao

Thanos should've been collecting the gems throughout those films so they wouldn't have to waste time on that in this movie.

Also when you have a lot of super heroes you need interesting villains for them to fight, most of the avengers are fighting nameless fodder, there's no drama in any of the action scenes

Captain America and Black Widow just looked out of place in this movie, the battle at wakanda was wack, it looked like the battle in phantom menace, the enemies they were fightinng were just lackluster and inspired

superheros should be fighting other super villains not puddies from power rangers

movie was trash fanboys won't admit though, I can take chadwick felt some type of way because he did not deliver any of his lines seriously the entire movie and was basically only there for a check he could give two shyts

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Wasn't the budget like $400M??? Like hulk would break the bank. Plus they had to cgi Mark ruffalo in that hulk buster suit anyways.
This, they used the same amount of CGI, they just wanted to give the actor more face time.