The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
But yeah, overall I thought it was dope. Weakest parts to me were the early scenes with Strange, Tony and Bruce in NYC. The pacing just seemed kind of off and the story incredibly rushed. And then Bruce just suddenly became this exposition machine and a Thanos expert lol. I get that they had to cram a lot of story in there and had to find a way for audiences to understand what was going on but they could’ve found a better way to do it imo

See I was fine with that as people love to say “they don’t want to be spoon fed” or slowed down by any info they can accurately access.

The movie literally started day....... 10-30 mins after Thor 3 ended. I think it’s pretty reasonable to assume in that timeframe of them getting engaged, attacked, boarded, and annihilated by Thanos and the Black Other. Banner probably got a heavy and quick lesson on how dangerous they are.

And when knowing “they’re coming” it shouldn’t take long to gather your team in prepare...... like the BO came quick as fukk!

Would I have loved to see more of the transition of that? Sure?

But that’s now a 3hr+ movie. I don’t mind that but I can see how some would get tired

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Wasn't the budget like $400M??? Like hulk would break the bank. Plus they had to cgi Mark ruffalo in that hulk buster suit anyways.

Gotta draw the line somewhere with budget. With Banner in the Hulkbuster suit, you don't have to always showcase him like you would when he's Hulk. Plus, you know Hulk will make a game saving move in the next movie :manny:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
My wife wants me to wait till tomorrow to watch it with her....I'm thinking about slipping out this hospital and seeing it today then acting surprised when I watch it tomorrow.

Skippin work today to see it dolo, then Imma take my girl later this weekend and act suprised too

:myman:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Reviews like the ones I'm reading in here let me know I'm not deep into film like a lot of lames. Nobody cried in the theater I was in, and nobody I know knows anyone who cried in the theater either. Bunch of grown ups crying like high school teenage girls in a movie? :scust:

Exactly how I felt, this movie was not even that good for all the hype. I'm supposed to care about a character "dying" when I know they've got more movies coming out?
And is the film being serious or not? All these jokes in what's supposed to be a serious scene. Oh I guess it's not serious then. Oh wait he dies I guess it is serious. Oh no wait, he's got another film coming up so he's not really dead. fukking stupid.

I'm sure they're going to make a white woman the savior of everything, because why the fukk wouldn't they?:rolleyes:

Black characters all got the Finn treatment.:beli:

I liked Thanos strictly because of how much damage he dished out, and it was just like "finally a villain that can actually make me feel something matters in the marvel universe" but even that shyt was hollow because Dr Strange spoiled shyt. And it's so predictable that they're going to try to make Strange come off like his prediction was wrong like they did with The Oracle in the matrix and with Logans sidekick in The Wolverine so that the audience worries, but then it all tidies up at the end.

6/10 movie.
5/10 considering that some places out there it's a bunch of grown ups crying like bytches at a movie theater. It's a marvel movie, none of it means anything.:hhh:
I didnt see anybody crying or sniffling at my theatre :manny: Some of the biggest silences in the theatre I was at were some of the corniest jokes they had didn’t land :skip:

Some of these dudes are in theirs 40s and still watch wrestling though they definitely ain’t cut from the same cloth as me or you shyt probably was them crying and sniffling. You see how mad they get when you have criticism:hubie:

And trust it ain’t about being deep into film. These dudes don’t post in the film room outside of comic book threads.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Mark ruffalo just have wanted more screen time since they had him impotent and not being able to change into the hulk in this movie.
It actually helped me realize that dude is an awful Bruce Banner. At no point did i believe he was a scientist. Like having Keanu Reeves play a genius. Dude comes off as not very bright to me. You can tell he's not intellectual in real life. Plus his humor, along with Dr Strange's, was the most forced and least successful.
Ed Norton >>>>>

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
i think in terms of just money making disney finally made a mistake

not a DC/Wb level mistake

but black panther should have survived the reckoning

because the og avengers- Capt marvel and black panther trying to get things back in order would keep everybody happy

I am surprise marvel didnt make the russo reverse that after the five weeks at number one