The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Probably won't happen. BP didn't just die. He ceased to exist. That probably means his spirit is gone too.

Death is ceasing to exist. Thanos' plan is to kill off half of humanity in order for there to be physical balance. Why would that prevent a dead Black Panther from joining his ancestors in a spirit world? :francis:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Wow!!!!!! Credits are rolling and people just sitting here silent as fukk

In shock.... some folks crying

This shyt is..... traumatic

Martha
Breh the whole theater was funny as fukk

Most of the women with their BFs were like :gucci:

All the guys are just laughing like "This nikka really did it" :mjgrin:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Thanos on the farm like

b13ba91170d8cb131c6cd4b6a9be08c6.jpg

Thor :ohlawd:

War machine bombs cgi looked really good

Why the fukk is fallcon still using uzis. :childplease:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:patrice:Did I miss something what happened to all of the tech from Wakanda? The jets, Guns,Big rhinos, ect. They didnt use any of it. They definitely didnt feel like the most technically advanced civilization when it came to defending their homeland from destruction. I have to assume they destroyed everything from the Killmonger battle?

How long was this from the events of BP movie?

Because if that's all they had to defend home then I dont know what Killmonger was thinking he was going to do with the whole "sun will never set on the Wakandan empire".

Blame that on the Russos/Markus/McFeely. I guess they wanted a LOTR style battle where people go straight physical because if they use tech things would be over with relatively quickly.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Aight now spoiler just answer me this: Can Goku and Vegeta take on Thanos or do they have to call Jiren?

Hell no lol. All three of them wouldn’t stand even a 1 percent chance against Thanos with all the the Infinity Stones. Fight would be over in a matter of seconds.[\Spoiler]

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
With the Cap Marvel revelation and knowing her movie is set in the 90s with Skrulls, my next question is what if some of the ppl that wiped away were really Skrulls in disguise
Not that i have any info but I work on Edwards AFB and they were shooting scenes for Captain Marvel here this week.

bnm8907

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Blame that on the Russos/Markus/McFeely. I guess they wanted a LOTR style battle where people go straight physical because if they use tech things would be over with relatively quickly.

Thanks for answering. Im sitting here thinking just the last movie had me think Wakanda could take on the world solo (or at least hold their own) then I saw this and Im thinking they really don't even want that smoke with a 2nd world country if that's the best defense they got.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its not a coincidence that as soon as BP gets in the hand of non-Black writers, he's a small role player whose turned into cannon fodder.
BP and IW was filmed at the same time. I don't think they had any idea that the film would crush buildings at the time. I also knew as soon as they said Thanos and Thor were gonna be the lead that everybody else was going get minimal screentime. The Russos even put their boy, Cap, on the sidelines or so I hear(haven't seen the film yet).

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I've been on internet radio silence since Thursday.

No Twitter
No Facebook
No YouTube
No Reddit
Nothing.

Except The Coli...yall understand the importance of No Spoilers and ones who do get the death penalty and I dig that.

With that being said, today at 4:30 pm, I'm going to see the movie I've waited 10 years for.:blessed:

My cousin saw it yesterday and basically said his jaw was on the ground during the whole damn thing.

This shyt feels like I'm 8 years old and it's Christmas eve. Times going so fukking slow right now...

Daps
Sooooo they just decided to kill off almost every single black character, aight...
Except for the sidekicks. All the black excellence characters got murked so that the sidekicks could obey their masters.
:postjordan:
"Heimdall, Valkyrie, Black Panther get to the back of the bus, that swag and black excellence is making us cacs look bad." Now I see why Killmonger didn't wanna live through cac oppression. He's the real hero in the MCU.

Last edited:

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
My wife wants me to wait till tomorrow to watch it with her....I'm thinking about slipping out this hospital and seeing it today then acting surprised when I watch it tomorrow.

Divorce her:birdman:. If she loved you, she'd take the sacrifice and tell you to go see it first.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thanks for answering. Im sitting here thinking just the last movie had me think Wakanda could take on the world solo (or at least hold their own) then I saw this and Im thinking they really don't even want that smoke with a 2nd world country if that's the best defense they got.

They do, vibranium is strong enough to trounce any weapons and artillery the rest of the world has. But it's up to the writers/directors to put that on display. Wakanda has guns and mechs in the comics, but Coogler made them anti-firearm.