The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Aight now spoiler just answer me this: Can Goku and Vegeta take on Thanos or do they have to call Jiren?
Even if they could beat Thanos, he'd just undo the L

Hell...he might just make reality LOOK like he lost just to see the look on their faces when they realize it's not real

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Interesting thing with the post credit scene is that I always assumed that Carol was asleep or trapped somewhere in space, possibly within the soul stone.

Now it looks like she just decided to stay in space. Either way they put a lot of pressure on the Captain Marvel movie. Feige said she will be the strongest hero in the MCU so they really going to have to prove it.

bnm8907

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Idk the ending was good but I dont feel the same as a lot posters here it seems. I guess it takes away from the act to me because I assume most of the characters will be back. And know the main character I care in the MCU (panther) will be back. Kinda :manny: to me.

bnm8907

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They do, vibranium is strong enough to trounce any weapons and artillery the rest of the world has. But it's up to the writers/directors to put that on display. Wakanda has guns and mechs in the comics, but Coogler made them anti-firearm.
I know in the comics but, even in the BP movie they had planes, and guns like the one Killmonger talked about when they were about to ship out. Plus them bigass rhinos. Thats all mcu stuff and they didnt use any of it to defend their home in what they thought was a fight to the death.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Except for the sidekicks. All the black excellence characters got murked so that the sidekicks could obey their masters.
:postjordan:
"Heimdall, Valkyrie, Black Panther get to the back of the bus, that swag and black excellence is making us cacs look bad." Now I see why Killmonger didn't wanna live through cac oppression. He's the real hero in the MCU.
Let step back for a second, even if they didn’t die there , they weren’t going to a damn thing to thanos. They weren’t on level on any way. Thanos threw a damn planet like it’s nothing so if didn’t show Panther mercy with a quick painless death rather than being beaten to death they would have died regardless. Unless you think any of them could go one on one with him which would be stupid.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Disgusting, along with the Heimdall death.
I expected the Heimdall death and the Loki. But they killed dumbass Korg and Valkrie off screen like that :mjlol:

serves Watiti right for treating the warrior's three like extra's killing them off ceremonially Also happy i don't have to see anymore Korg.

Daps
Let step back for a second, even if they didn’t die there , they weren’t going to a damn thing to thanos. They weren’t on level on any way. Thanos threw a damn planet like it’s nothing so if didn’t show Panther mercy with a quick painless death rather than being beaten to death they would have died regardless. Unless you think any of them could go one on one with him which would be stupid.
:dwillhuh: But Caps, Ironman, Black Widow, Peter Quill & Spidey can? Bruh, do you even know wtf you are talking about? Go back to debating on who your favorite cacs in speedos are in the wrestling forums.
:camby:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I hated how weak Vision looked, but i like how powerful they made Wanda look [I NEED THAT HOUSE OF M movie]

Would've been nice to see Drax fukking shyt up instead of more comic relief but meh

573104fb931d2.jpg

I was expecting some variation of this happening and then Cap being killed

See I respectfully disagree that Vision looked weak...... but at the same time we can’t have it both ways as when hero’s dominate or do well against villains call villains weak, but when villain dominate hero’s call the hero’s weak.

I Vision was appropriate for what he needed to me and shouldn’t be lost or minimized how from start he was caught off guard and stabbed with a powerful Alien weapon that gave him lasting critical damage

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
Reviews like the ones I'm reading in here let me know I'm not deep into film like a lot of lames. Nobody cried in the theater I was in, and nobody I know knows anyone who cried in the theater either. Bunch of grown ups crying like high school teenage girls in a movie? :scust:
Meh. This was solid but underwhelming as fukk for what it’s supposed to represent.

10 years and you claim it’s the cinematic event of a life time and that’s what you deliver? :russ:

That ending was absolutely meaningless. There’s already a spider man 2 and black panther 2 etc films announced. Those deaths were a cheap prop that will have absolutely no bearing to the future. This is the problem with knowing the future film slates already in universes. Like cool you killed spider man but we already know he’s going to be back so who gives a shyt?

Thanos had his comic motivation stripped away to give him a generic I have to kill people to save people motivation that’s been used by about a dozen villains in generic action flicks :francis: killmonger is still the best mcu villain.

That last I wanna say ~45 minutes was amazing. The fight between Thanos and spider/strange/iron man etc was the highlight of the film. The wakanda fight had its moments but the generic creatures that look like they’re lifted from “the Great Wall” were shyt. And the black order were utterly forgettable.

The first like 1hr 45 minutes of this film were uneven and shaky as hell. Some highs but long stretches of tedium. A romance sub plot with vision :mjlol: and man some of the action was shockingly poorly done before those final battles. Nothing but shaky cam zoomed in quick edits.

People can say I’m hating but I actually expected better. This movie squandered the chance to be something special that rose above the average mcu film. Instead it was just another mcu film. Same forced humour. Same undercutting of serious moments with jokes.

I liked it enough, but I actually wanted this to be great.

My biggest highlights were Thanos cgi and Thor. Thor was the star of the film. He’s finally not nerfed and his talk with Rocket was fantastic. It was a really nice job by hemsworth.

The whole film felt toothless. They could have shocked and awed with thanos killing hulk right at the start. Instead he gets saved and idris gets it. Iron man gets stabbed but lives....:gucci:

I’ll say this though it’s a hard movie to judge because it’s not complete. I don’t know what will happen in the next one and this isn’t a complete story. So,maybe as a complete package this will be amazing but that was not some game changer of a film in the first half.

That after credit scene :snoop: I pray to god I wasn’t right about captain Mary Sue being the saviour of the mcu. That would be so incredibly corny.

Anyway. I’ll probably watch it again in theatres because some of the visuals are breath taking and I want to see them in imax. The movie is worth the price of admission but people expecting greatness,this ain’t it.

6/10
Exactly how I felt, this movie was not even that good for all the hype. I'm supposed to care about a character "dying" when I know they've got more movies coming out?
And is the film being serious or not? All these jokes in what's supposed to be a serious scene. Oh I guess it's not serious then. Oh wait he dies I guess it is serious. Oh no wait, he's got another film coming up so he's not really dead. fukking stupid.

I'm sure they're going to make a white woman the savior of everything, because why the fukk wouldn't they?:rolleyes:

Black characters all got the Finn treatment.:beli:

I liked Thanos strictly because of how much damage he dished out, and it was just like "finally a villain that can actually make me feel something matters in the marvel universe" but even that shyt was hollow because Dr Strange spoiled shyt. And it's so predictable that they're going to try to make Strange come off like his prediction was wrong like they did with The Oracle in the matrix and with Logans sidekick in The Wolverine so that the audience worries, but then it all tidies up at the end.

6/10 movie.
5/10 considering that some places out there it's a bunch of grown ups crying like bytches at a movie theater. It's a marvel movie, none of it means anything.:hhh: