The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I’m liking the theory that the OG cast sacrifice themselves to bring back the new cast. :ehh:

That would give this a whole lot of weight. I guess maybe it’s my fault for expecting major shyt in this film when it’s very much a part 1 and we could end up seeing it pay off in part two. Like I said this film is really hard to judge without knowing the full story.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hated how weak Vision looked, but i like how powerful they made Wanda look [I NEED THAT HOUSE OF M movie]

Would've been nice to see Drax fukking shyt up instead of more comic relief but meh

573104fb931d2.jpg

I was expecting some variation of this happening and then Cap being killed

MostHatedBox

Boxstate's own
Supporter
Daps
Bruh this movie is pure flames :wow:

Y'all had me worried with the too much comedy complaint but the funny parts had the whole theater busting out laughing :yeshrug:

That ending though :gladbron::ooh::damn:

People were freaking out in the parking lot like " wtf did we just watch :damn:"

I'm glad I'm going again tomorrow cause that was too much to process in one viewing. :whoa:

cKondomsucK6

All Star
Daps
Tony is going to be the hero at the sacrifice of his own life, I guarantee it. Everyone knows the next film is RDJ swan song he is on his way out.

he already did that in avengers 1 tho, the whole movie was cap saying he's selfish and wouldn't lay down for anyone else, then goes into space and almost dies not making it back thru portal

darryl

Superstar
Daps
I'm fine w Captain Marvel being the big gun but I can't help but feel like white liberalism/feminism will fuel a lot of that character and her movie and it's gonna be annoying af
Yeah like seriously she's suppose to be the one to save the world and stop Thanos? That's Bs . I thought it will be surfer or warlock

Grand Eeezus Maxwell

"Time is when, God....lounge!!"
Daps
Reppin
Triple Six Mile
I’ve seen some wild shyt in my life, and seen cats throw some random ass objects while scrappin, but I’ve NEVER seen a muhfukka throw a MOON......that was crazy! :laff:
That nikka ‘Nos was a wild boy!:ohhh:

Now they’re about to have Cap Marv on some Sentry-level shyt to save the world(and yeah, we all know why)

They knocked this one out the park. Again.

9/10

Last edited:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
playing it off? Thor damn put that axe through his entire chest to his back :dead: dude was visibly about the die thats why he struggled to say he should of cut his head off

I was just going off the strength that Thanos had completed the Infinity Gauntlet which made him pretty much unkillable. But like I mentioned earlier, Thanos had to be nerfed a bit to seem like the heroes had a small chance, but in reality it was practically 0.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I'm fine w Captain Marvel being the big gun but I can't help but feel like white liberalism/feminism will fuel a lot of that character and her movie and it's gonna be annoying af

Will be only the 2nd MCU joint I don't see in theaters. GOTG2 was the first