The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Some people no matter what..... are never gonna be happy with Marvel no matter what they do.

Like that’s just established hands down

A line was drawn, sides where chosen and some are just gonna hold to their guns no matter what.

At the end of the day, this is based loosely from the comic books then later a cartoon did this...... in each outcome people died but then later they came back.

Can’t we just take a moment to enjoy the real life action cinematic version of the stories we grew up reading?

Wtf man?

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I hope the second movie mentions that Thanos left the OG Avengers alive on purpose because they thwarted him before so now they must live with the realization that they still failed. I felt this movie needed that explanation because it was very noticeable that outside of Rocket Racc00n and Nebula only the OGs made it.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Thanos had his comic motivation stripped away to give him a generic I have to kill people to save people motivation that’s been used by about a dozen villains in generic action flicks :francis: killmonger is still the best mcu villain.

His "balance" motivation was way better than being the biggest simp in the Universe for Death, besides the whole courting Death thing would've been almost impossible to pull off without either sounding or looking goofy as fukk :manny:

AnotherRoute

Just another post by
Daps
Reppin
BR..O..OK...LYN
His "balance" motivation was way better than being the biggest simp in the Universe for Death, besides the whole courting Death thing would've been almost impossible to pull off without either sounding or looking goofy as fukk :manny:

Also wasn’t killing people to save people killmongers motivation

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I'm gonna give it a 7/10. It was leaning more towards a 6 but those last 20 min or so were :whoo:. I know that may seem low, but I'm judging it as a movie and not as a comic book geek like most posters in this subforum.

Thanos was great and lived up to the hype for me. That's 2 good -great villains in a row for the MCU .I thought the movie looked stunning visually. Definitely a million times better than the ass looking TV looking Whedon flicks. The only spotty part to me was when the villains first crash landed on Wakanda.

My issues were that it was just too overstuffed. In all the bad ways that James Mangold expanded on during his Logan press tour.

I also felt there were way too many quips, especially during serious moments, but that's just the Marvel style at this point.

I would have liked to see more deaths of consequence too but the cliffhanger nature was dope and had me like :lupe:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Man this movie was crazy....

I’m gonna go ahead and spoil y’all one thing....

They typically guys that really hate Marvel in here are gonna and are already in spoiler thread minimizing and talking down about this movie.

And like I said there. At this point it’s established people are what they are and stand where they stand with this.

If you hate Marvel passionately.

Then there really isn’t no more they can do

If you are nuetral or love the Marvel movies.... you’re gonna have an incredible time with this movie.

shyt was crazy.... they went there

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Easily, by far, my favorite Marvel comic book movie revolving around this series.

I say that because it felt like a comic book, in movie form. A lot of the movies sometimes feel REALLY dumbed down to appeal to the masses (and nothing is wrong with that, as they are still very enjoyable movies.)

but mafukkas was FINALLY, a decade later, getting bodied in this movie

few things

1) I was fully expecting cap to die, especially after thanos punched him. Him getting up with barely a scratch just brought me back to the :martin: feeling I get from previous MCU movies where people go through crazy shyt and have little scratches

2) Vision a bytch :mjlol: what a weak ass hero :mjlol: I dont know why I kept expecting him to handle shyt :mjlol: I felt nothing when he died :mjlol:

3) when black panther arrived and captain america arrived those were by the far the biggest cheers, when black panther died even more so than spider man, people was legit crying in the movie theatre :wow: seemed like only the little kids gasped when tony stark got stabbed even though I was :leon: they really boutta end iron man already :leon:

4) hulk went out like a bytch as well and that was the WORST CGI I can recall EVER during that last scene with them. I kept waiting for hulk to finally pop out the hulk buster - and maybe I missed it, but where did the hulk buster even come from :dwillhuh: Thanos is strong but Hulk (to my knowledge which ill admit isnt A1 on the subject) is still physically one of (and arguably) the strongest comic book character (from what I remember reading was his physically strength was endless, the madder he got, etc.). Thanos destroyed him within a few punches :martin:

5) Thor :wow: the Thor we waited 10 years to see :wow: finally acting like a fukkin god :martin: hes one of the examples you could use for my reasoning up top of why previous movies were enjoyable but also very dumbed down. Probably the biggest high light of the movie to me besides the Thanos character. Thor finally being written correct. I just fear that in the next movie they make him look weak again because his "big moment" has now passed already

6) Dr Strange :myman: only down fall I had here was I wish he didnt spoil that Avengers end up winning. I mean we knew they win some how, but hearing him saying he saw how they win :martin:

7) can someone explain to me why Thanos saw young Gamora when Thor put that axe in his chest :myman: was that the soulstone or the timestone at work here?? Was it the soulstone and Thor really did almost kill him and he was seeing flashbacks in the after life? Or was it the timestone to help save him while he traveled to wherever he was traveling to? Im so confused on this scene

8) GOTG cast is GOAT :wow: Drax is funny as shyt, had the entire theater laughing :laff: again, someone help me out here, but isnt Starlord a cosmic (which is the most powerful beings in the comics?), why cant he just transform and kill Thanos or even when they had thanos tied up dude coulda put a cosmic beam through thanos head or cut his arm off or something, anything.. dude started pistol whipping him like a scene out of the wire :dead: probably the biggest :martin: moment for me during the whole movie

overall: 10/10 :myman: a few corny moments (the starlord pistol whipping, 100% of the vision scenes were :trash: ) but I thoroughly enjoyed it and thats how *I* personally rate movies. Didnt feel bored once. Again, to me personally, the first real comic book movie out of this series so far. People actually felt powerful (except bytch ass vision :mjlol: )