The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Best way to describe it. My feelings are gone.

I’m stilling Theater..... people are like literally sitting here in shock. Some girls where crying..... this is crazy.... oh here comes the credit scene

Brb

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Meh. This was solid but underwhelming as fukk for what it’s supposed to represent.

10 years and you claim it’s the cinematic event of a life time and that’s what you deliver? :russ:

That ending was absolutely meaningless. There’s already a spider man 2 and black panther 2 etc films announced. Those deaths were a cheap prop that will have absolutely no bearing to the future. This is the problem with knowing the future film slates already in universes. Like cool you killed spider man but we already know he’s going to be back so who gives a shyt?

Thanos had his comic motivation stripped away to give him a generic I have to kill people to save people motivation that’s been used by about a dozen villains in generic action flicks :francis: killmonger is still the best mcu villain.

That last I wanna say ~45 minutes was amazing. The fight between Thanos and spider/strange/iron man etc was the highlight of the film. The wakanda fight had its moments but the generic creatures that look like they’re lifted from “the Great Wall” were shyt. And the black order were utterly forgettable.

The first like 1hr 45 minutes of this film were uneven and shaky as hell. Some highs but long stretches of tedium. A romance sub plot with vision :mjlol: and man some of the action was shockingly poorly done before those final battles. Nothing but shaky cam zoomed in quick edits.

People can say I’m hating but I actually expected better. This movie squandered the chance to be something special that rose above the average mcu film. Instead it was just another mcu film. Same forced humour. Same undercutting of serious moments with jokes.

I liked it enough, but I actually wanted this to be great.

My biggest highlights were Thanos cgi and Thor. Thor was the star of the film. He’s finally not nerfed and his talk with Rocket was fantastic. It was a really nice job by hemsworth.

The whole film felt toothless. They could have shocked and awed with thanos killing hulk right at the start. Instead he gets saved and idris gets it. Iron man gets stabbed but lives....:gucci:

I’ll say this though it’s a hard movie to judge because it’s not complete. I don’t know what will happen in the next one and this isn’t a complete story. So,maybe as a complete package this will be amazing but that was not some game changer of a film in the first half.

That after credit scene :snoop: I pray to god I wasn’t right about captain Mary Sue being the saviour of the mcu. That would be so incredibly corny.

Anyway. I’ll probably watch it again in theatres because some of the visuals are breath taking and I want to see them in imax. The movie is worth the price of admission but people expecting greatness,this ain’t it.

6/10

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can we talk about how Thanos gave Hulk the beats in the beginning? That shyt was glorious, set the tone for Thanos for the rest of the movie. I knew he was going to take that dub from the get go.
:banderas:
first i was like :banderas: Hulk ain't no bytch

but what really surprised me was Thanos using an actual fight tactic and punching him in the throat to completely throw him off.