The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Nobodyknows

All Star
Daps
Reppin
UK
Wow. I knew there was gonna be a part two but there is no getting away from it, that ending left me flabbergasted. I still don't know whether it was good or bad but what I do know is that it left me wanting more...:patrice:

The pacing in this film was like nothing I've ever seen. It went from 0-100 right from the jump and only let up in one scene between Thanos and his daughter. Guess you don't need much pacing when you've developed the film over a decade. Looking at you, WB :mjpls:

That opening scene...Is it just me or does anybody else think that Thanos had Hulk shook after that beat down at the start? :huhldup:Which might explain why he didn't wanna show face in the rest of the film?

Loki went out like a real one :salute:

Haven't seen the Dr. Strange film yet (seemed boring to me) but based on what I've seen of him here, I think I have no choice but to give it a view now :lupe:

The Iron Spider suit. :ohlawd:

I was wondering how they would intergrate the Guardians in this film but I think they did an amazing job :smugbiden:

What I hated most about this film though was how first Wonder and then even mpre bizzarely, Dr Strange essentially gave up two of the stones to save the lives of Vision and Iron Man. Like seriously, WTF? Especially in the case of Dr Strange:mindblown:

Can already tell a lot of the late MCU boarders are gonna take points off the film for the lack of Black Panther and Siri in the film :mjlol:

Thanos had a bad ass crew but they got way too little exposure in my opinion. :francis:

The final battles were absolutely mind blowing to me, cutting between Wakanda and the home planet of Thanos. Wow....just wow :gladbron:

When Black Panther said "Wakanda forever!" before opening the force field....I really felt that :wow:

Thor had the most bad ass scene in the film when he showed up on the battle field with his new weapon. shyt was straight bananas. :gladbron:

That fukking ending though....what the fukk was that??? Still very undecided on how I should feel about it. The Spiderman part had me feeling some type of way though, not even gonna front :to:

7/10 for me.
Hulk was definetly shook:russ:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Banner was definetly shook:russ:

fixed.
wat6rr.jpg