The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
People exaggerate that joke stuff. The second half is nigh jokeless outside of the Guardians who have been presented as a band of goofballs since day one.

There is the odd quip here and there even at the end. It never stops until the big moment that’s when it fizzes out.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
fukk it, I caught a ticket for tonight at 7PM. :ohlawd: I already have a ticket for tmorrow at 11:30PM. I think I'll cancel that one and catch it in Dolby Cinema tomorrow. Imax tonight. Soon as I get off work I'm getting home, changing and going back to the theather. Cannot fukking wait. :ohlawd:

Man...... I couldve got that timeframe too.... but didnt want to sit dead in front of the screen.

Mine are for 11pm.

I'm gonna be light in here and the spoiler thread till about 1am

Martha

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
fukk it, I caught a ticket for tonight at 7PM. :ohlawd: I already have a ticket for tmorrow at 11:30PM. I think I'll cancel that one and catch it in Dolby Cinema tomorrow. Imax tonight. Soon as I get off work I'm getting home, changing and going back to the theather. Cannot fukking wait. :ohlawd:

Going to catch it in IMAX and Dolby too. Gotta travel a bit further for Dolby though since I'm bougie -- those recliner seats :banderas:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
bought a ticket for 7:15 tonight.. I havnt watched a movie on premiere day since the 1st avengers (which went horribly.. just kids crying in the movies, teens being loud , etc.)

my gut tells me I wont get to really enjoy the movie but fukk it been waiting too long to see how they gonna do this Thanos shyt

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
bought a ticket for 7:15 tonight.. I havnt watched a movie on premiere day since the 1st avengers (which went horribly.. just kids crying in the movies, teens being loud , etc.)

my gut tells me I wont get to really enjoy the movie but fukk it been waiting too long to see how they gonna do this Thanos shyt
why wont you get to enjoy the movie??
you bringing a fukkin infant with you or some shyt?
:huhmjmarvel:

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First of all, it seems like most of the new Avengers die, not just Spidey and Black Panther (and it's at the very end)

Also Disney knows people want to see Spider-Man in the Avengers movies so I'm sure it won't be long until the finger snap is reversed in A4. And now that they see Black Panther breaking all kinds of records(hell, it might make more than Infinity War), I'm sure he'll play a much more prominent role in A4.

So stop bytching. Most of us wanted Thanos to win anyway, at least in this film. I'm sure his defeat in the next film will be epic. Besides...

Avengers (2012)
Avengers Age of Ultron (2015)
Avengers Infinity War (2018)
Avengers 4 (2019)

It's just one goddamn year. Obvious two-parter, fukk what the filmmakers say.

JA_Carter

Superstar
Daps
Got to watch the early screening here in the UK. Won’t spoil anything but it felt weird witnessing the film knowing in the grand scheme of things it’s a glorified promo for Infinity War Part 2. Good film nonetheless but it doesn’t even crack my top 5 MCU films but at least it’s much better than Ultron.

Hyman Roth

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Yo the power level was all over the place in this especially when it came to Thanos.

This was my biggest problem with the movie.

The has one stone and beats the life out of Hulk and Thor fairly easily then he has four stones and struggles for a while with Iron Man, Spidey, Strange and Star Lord.

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
Watching this in a small local theater shyt cost me $16 for two tickets :mjlol:
This gonna be a classic!