The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
who is captain marvel supposed to be? like, why is it a big deal that she was called?
According to Kevin Feige they will make her the strongest superhuman on earth. Her main power besides classic strength and flight is energy manipulation, and in the comics if she absorbs huge quantities of energy, she can change form to a being of pure energy, referred to as her Binary form. It costs her immense strength and will to handle it, and the general assumption is that they will embrace that side of her power set in the movies a lot more.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Yo the power level was all over the place in this especially when it came to Thanos. He outright punched Cap in the head and you mean to tell me he can survive that. Also Cap overpowered Thanos and held him hand back hence the need for him to use his other fist. Ebony Maw was boss as fukk in this, only a handful of characters can deal with him in this universe dam when he was going ham I was blown away.

They needed to chill on the comedy on this one:francis:I know it’s their signature thing but this was not the movie for all that joke considering the stakes. Also one of Thors character arc in Ragnarock was that he never needed his Hammer as his power was internal yet we have him reverting to a weapon again. This is why he Odinforce should have been a thing in the movie verse.

Last edited:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
@BelowTheMasonDixon @Optimus Prime Just trying to lower your expectations on the comedy so you'll be surprised by the film :yeshrug:
DblQEVAXUAAjo3l.jpg

Last edited:

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Haven't read anything involving spoilers, but early reviews are saying it's okay but bordered on parody, and not as good as some of their recent offerings. :yeshrug: I just hope it shakes things up a lot for the next phase and we get new characters/actors in there taking the spotlight.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
That is spot on and one of my biggest critisicm with the movie, if you want your audience to buy into the fatality of things then quit the fukking jokes. It was literally non stop.
How were Black Panther and crew (no spoilers)

Thanos the best MCU villain now?

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They killed their 2 most popular newcomers in Panther & Spider-Man, yet they continue to drag out the one character people have grown tired of:snoop:. Feminism really sucks the fun out of everything.
Just read the spoilers because idgaf and won't be seeing this movie for a long time anyway, but I highly doubt they have killed off T'Challa and Parker permanently. They're not killing off their biggest onscreen hero (Panther) and one who they just got the rights back to.

And if they haven't killed off those two, then everyone else will probably come back with them. Didn't Thanos "kill" everyone during one of the '90s Infinity mini-series only to have everyone brought back to life at the end due to the Gauntlet? I'm certain that will happen in the next movie.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
How were Black Panther and crew (no spoilers)

Thanos the best MCU villain now?

They were under utilised in truth so were all the others (as would be expected with a cast of this magnitude), the Wakanda scene was a disappointment they clearly played of BP popularity to include that in the trailer and that might piss some people off. Thanos was epic but he has been changed drastically from the comics to be a
misguided soul wanting to do good.
I still say Killmonger is the best villain to date in Marvel but that might be more to do with me able to empathise with him more than Thanos.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
I saw the movie again today and it's definitely about Tony the way Strange talks about his decision.

Oh, and I fully agree that Thor was the MVP of the movie. They really embraced all of his power in this movie like never before, although it was a bit convenient that he didn't engage Thanos until he had acquired the last stone.

exactly.. Wonder what Tony does tho, im intrigued.. Thor really held shyt down