The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
This was my biggest problem with the movie.

The has one stone and beats the life out of Hulk and Thor fairly easily then he has four stones and struggles for a while with Iron Man, Spidey, Strange and Star Lord.

Breh he didn’t struggle they outright won, if not for over emotional bytch ass Star Lord they would have taken him down.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Breh he didn’t struggle they outright won, if not for over emotional bytch ass Star Lord they would have taken him down.

Still, with Thanos having 4 of the 6 Infinity Stones, they shouldn’t even be able to touch him. Thanos had to be Nerfed just a tad bit in this movie, otherwise it would’ve been a wrap from jump street.

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
bought a ticket for 7:15 tonight.. I havnt watched a movie on premiere day since the 1st avengers (which went horribly.. just kids crying in the movies, teens being loud , etc.)

my gut tells me I wont get to really enjoy the movie but fukk it been waiting too long to see how they gonna do this Thanos shyt
Damn I didn't even think about kids/teens :ohhh:
The theater I'm going to is Downtown too:francis:
Then again, they azz need to be sleep at 10:30pm.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn I didn't even think about kids/teens :ohhh:
The theater I'm going to is Downtown too:francis:
Then again, they azz need to be sleep at 10:30pm.

Man that's why I always do IMAX first day:mjgrin::mjlol: Folks pay way too much money for kids/parents to act a fool:mjgrin: