The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
:francis:
Tomorrow. Friday. 10pm.

I just hope there wint be alot of ignorant nikkas in there:snoop:

That's why for the first time ever, I bought a ticket on sunday for Tomorrow Morning at 9:00 a.m.

:francis:I and NEVER get out of bed before 11 a.m. during the week. Spoiler reviews are gonna start coming out of the woodworks after tomorrow.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Went and picked up my tickets for tonight’s 930 showing. Watching Guardians 2 right now, I don’t remember a thing about, only watched it on release day.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
All I'm gonna say here is that the movie is epic.

It's not perfect of course so people looking for shyt to hate will find a couple of stuff.

I'd advice watching it as soon as possible as I think it will be VERY hard to avoid spoilers after the weekend, and not just online.

I'll take my ass to the spoiler thread at night to dig in :ohlawd:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How much of the Golden City in Wakanda gets actually destroyed? or is it just the outer grounds that get damaged?

John Hull

You can’t see me!
Daps
Reppin
Studio gangstas
This was my biggest problem with the movie.

The has one stone and beats the life out of Hulk and Thor fairly easily then he has four stones and struggles for a while with Iron Man, Spidey, Strange and Star Lord.

That plot device with The Hulk was complete bullshyt. Fuccin Hulk would just keep coming. He's the strongest one there is!

Only way I could see him punking out is if Banner's influence is taking over.