The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Couple of other mentions
Seeing Red Skull again, whole cinema went :ohhh:
When gamora died it was a collective :mjcry:
And the guardians on the ship with Thor is jokes, poor starlord:lolbron:
One more question, How much comedy is in the film? Is it like Thor Ragnorok levels or Civil War?

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
XyKvjxR.png

09.GettyImages-950538284_master.jpg
mmmm...

chocolate.

:homerMARVELmmm:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Only problem I have .. that I'm sure they'll explain .. is if the Captain Marvel movie takes place in the 90s... where was she during the other MCU movies and how come Nick can contact her now..
and I don't wanna hear about the plan or contracts or shyt... I want the MCU reason that I'm sure will pay off

Wall

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Hong Kong
One more question, How much comedy is in the film? Is it like Thor Ragnorok levels or Civil War?
DIfferent groups have different tones. Thor/Guardians scenes are full Ragnarok. I thought it was funny though. The Cap group was a little more dramatic and Stark/Spidey was sort of in the middle. Thanos was never funny which was a good thing.

McPiff

#goat
Daps
Man.... just :wow:

Thanos came through. I was kinda scared of the way they would write him but oh man...

T'Challa :to:

Gamorra :mjcry:

Agent hill and Nick :sadcam:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I had a feeling this movie is just too bloated. Too many things going on trying to sift through and give your favorites their screen time, so that will disappoint some who want so and so to be in the movie more. Too much hype for this movie which can back fire some. I hope it's good enough, I plan on seeing it this weekend sometime. Not trying to fight the crowds so idk when exactly.

All we can do is be concerned with how WE feel about it though.

I don’t think it will be bloated..... I get ensemble style movies and I hope this goes as smoothly as Civil War, Guardians, and BP that had large cast.

I get they weren’t as big as this..... but still

Martha