The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Winter Soilder has a 70 metacritic and the original Avengers has a 69.
If we're keeping it 100.....Avengers is really great more so because it was the first of its kind. Outside of the 3rd act :patrice:

Don't get me wrong I love the movie, but it was more the event of the film than the actual film itself. :hubie:

Winter Soldier was just overlooked. However, Russos filming style back then seemed really TVish so critics were probably harder on it for that.

Wall

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Hong Kong
Just came back from it. No spoilers but I thought it was very solid for the scope they had in front of them. It wasn't perfect and I don't think it will live up to anyone's expectations if they are expecting a better film than Black Panther. Thanos is a great villain. Probably next to Killmonger in the MCU. Very very comedy heavy. Even in some of the third act. Still digesting the ending.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Are movie ratings different on Metacritic? It seems like movies generally have lower scores compared to games. This having a 69 compared to recently BP's 88 looks.. :dwillhuh:
Yes.

CjuxYiH.png

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I had a feeling this movie is just too bloated. Too many things going on trying to sift through and give your favorites their screen time, so that will disappoint some who want so and so to be in the movie more. Too much hype for this movie which can back fire some. I hope it's good enough, I plan on seeing it this weekend sometime. Not trying to fight the crowds so idk when exactly.