The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Hulk v Thanos, short as hell but enough to make you appreciate Thanos’ power

Ironman, Spider-Man, Dr. Strange v Thanos, there were others but I’ll just name them. They played the fight out so it was believable that they almost took him down.

If you count battles, the fight in wakanda was awesome. Thor stole the show but I thought everything about it and wakanda as a whole in the movie was well done. Except black widow fighting proxima, just had me like:gucci:
repped
Does war machine get any shine in this?

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Winter Soilder has a 70 metacritic and the original Avengers has a 69.
Yeah, there are people who always seem to review the genre as a whole instead of the movie. The review usually amounts to Superhero movies are lame, when are they going to stop making these. 2 stars. Ironically Comic book fans tend to be the most unbiased, because they're not talking about whether or not something has been done before, they talk about how well it was done.
An example would be Like a gymnastics judge saying a a routine was bad because backflips and somersaults have already been done before and therefore is wasn't innovative, versus a judge saying you executed the back flips better than anyone else ever did therefore the routine was good. So it's really determined by what you want. Do you want a great comic book movie or an original concept? for me, i want a great comic book movie first and foremost. If they can do that and make it a unique concept that's just icing on the cake.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I will I'm just not expecting it to be better than BP they already saying half of the movie is a comedy that already kills my expectations, I'm sick and tired of the comedic antics of these movies
Cool, BP is like pitching a no hitter, having a quadruple double or rushing for two hundred yards with four touchdowns. It's not fair to expect that every time out. It's a difficult achievement.
Who said half of it is a comedy? I missed that blurb.