The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Code

Banned
Daps
They killed their 2 most popular newcomers in Panther & Spider-Man, yet they continue to drag out the one character people have grown tired of:snoop:. Feminism really sucks the fun out of everything.

its not feminism, she finessed the GOAT contract way back in Ironman2 so shes second only to tony

these other actors need better lawyers

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
shyt ill neg you for him NOW!
:okmarvelmelo:

giphy.gif

:marveljamal:
dont waste one of my notifications with this foolishness :mjlol:

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium

They gon have to reshoot some of Avengers 4 to make sure T'Challa and crew get more screen time :wow:

Kraven :jbhmm:

it seems like some people just came thru for black panther part 2 :patrice: is it oochie wally wally or is it one mic as far as this whole "we want balance between characters" thing :animejordanheh:

Ben.

Heisenbrook
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FL
Going Friday night, still super hyped, gonna be interested in the audience reviews moreso for this one

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I wonder why

I mean I havent actually seen the movie, but Id presume that Wakanda is the main site of action during the second half of the movie, no? Dont spoil it, but its also gonna be featured pretty substantially next movie if Thanos hasnt gotten what he needs from it yet :yeshrug: I would be led to believe its featured more than enough with the notion that this was all done before BP even dropped

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
People keep saying this but shes a Thor-level character who could be anywhere in the universe lol

My guess is she's simply been dealing with bigger threats :yeshrug:

the biggest threat was Thanos...
but like I said.. I don't really have a problem with it.. I'm just curious how they explain it...

What would've been nice was she was in the hospital (ala Rogue taking her powers) and she somehow wakes up out her coma.... or maybe Thanos' new reality has her awake or in present day

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
man, i got a warning point or whatever for putting spoilers in a spoiler tag in the other thread and have been banned from that thread. mods on here have become straight p*ssy man. not a good look.

that's because this is the official Spoilers Thread ... any and every spoiler goes here.. nothing over there

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Matthew McConoughey would be a good

Mephisto in the next Thor

movie. Especially after the way Bendis

wrote him over in Infamous Iron Man. It was

over the top and HILARIOUS.

:russ:

why-mephisto-hates-victor-von-doom-1.jpg

why-mephisto-hates-victor-von-doom-2.jpg

One of Mephisto's greatest moments, the expansion of the character that verges on an Abstract is a breath of fresh air.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the biggest threat was Thanos...
but like I said.. I don't really have a problem with it.. I'm just curious how they explain it...

What would've been nice was she was in the hospital (ala Rogue taking her powers) and she somehow wakes up out her coma.... or maybe Thanos' new reality has her awake or in present day
Silver surfer didn't fight thanos in that battle either. Just remember that.