The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
So I've seen "The Last Jedi" brought up a couple of times during reviews:mjpls:
no-2.gif

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
No matter what score it gets im gonna take the reviews with a grain of salt because we got to realize this was all filmed as ONE movie. We're essentially getting half the movie with Infinity War.

So it's like Lord of the Rings

Actually no it wasn't. It's a culmination of 18 movies. If critics expect this to be a stand alone fleshed out character flick with hella exposition, why even bother watching it.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
From the collection of both good and negative reviews I've read, some also being a bit too apologetic as if they trying to excuse the negative aspects is basically this: THANOS rocks and often they claim is the BEST VILLAIN ever in the MCU. fukkin' Campea even made the outrageous claim that he's better than Heath Ledger's Joker which I have to see to believe that. I cannot fathom that at all. But the general consensus is that Thanos is the GOAT MCU villain to which is what everyone WANT and should be excited for that.

The negative consensus is that it is a shoddy storyline with a basic plot. They depended on too much sensationalism. Too many characters yet none get the proper screen time, mainly because the most is filled over Thanos. And it gets a bit Transformers Michael Bayish in many moments due to the excessive runtime alongside the excessive action. I suspect too much is going to be overwhelming. But that said, it is to be expected you have a gang of characters and therefore spread too thin and a lot of action.

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
Actually no it wasn't. It's a culmination of 18 movies. If critics expect this to be a stand alone fleshed out character flick with hella exposition, why even bother watching it.

It was, they were filmed back to back as one movie. Only thing that changed is that it isnt called Infinity War part 2 anymore