The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Double Toasted review just wrapped up.

Better than sex
High full price
Full price

Two of them said Black Panther was better based on replay value and the broader themes in the story.

bnm8907

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In reading many of the reviews, it looks like my fears on the overall tone of the movie have been confirmed. I'm not against jokes and laughter, but it's infinity WAR, the time for levity has passed. Even in comics characters don't make light of a situation this dire. I"m certain they have nailed the spectacle though, so I'm sure it's going to be at the very least a competent pop corn film. Was just hoping for something iconic.

This is why I really dont fuk with Marvel. World coming to an end, and dudes got jokes.

Aoteroa

Super Samoan Excellence
Daps
Reppin
NP via PN NZ
What was the post credit scene?
Nick Fury and Agent Hill are driving an SUV, a car hits them, they go to check the driver, no one there. Agent Hill turns to dust. Fury pulls out a communication device hits send as he turns to dust. Communicator hits the ground flashes ‘message sent’ and shows Captain Marvels symbol

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Call me crazy but I think Black Panther fukked up some of expectations for this movie.

BP was unlike any other marvel movie in terms of box office success , cast , and it's stand alone story/theme.

Having to follow up BP, wasn't going to be easy. Marvel really underestimated the impact because it's the first marvel movie that still has buzz leading into an Avengers movie.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
What did you think the best Marvel movie before seeing it, and has Infinity War surpassed it?
The OG Iron Man, and this doesn't surpass it. To be fair though, it doesn't really compare because I will always appreciate the personal character of the singles movies over the team-up movies and this is their biggest team-up movie.

Code

Banned
Daps
Nick Fury and Agent Hill are driving an SUV, a car hits them, they go to check the driver, no one there. Agent Hill turns to dust. Fury pulls out a communication device hits send as he turns to dust. Communicator hits the ground flashes ‘message sent’ and shows Captain Marvels symbol

Do you think people will be angry about the ending?