The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
there's not a single spoiler out there yet that would even remotely "ruin" the movie for you guys. relax, it's the calm before the storm

The Russos could hand deliver the script to me right now and it wouldn't ruin the movie for me. That's not the point....if you want to go in completely or even mostly dark then yes, there's some fairly big spoilers out there. And have been since Marvel aired that footage around a week ago.

Fred.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
James Cameron Hopes for ‘Avengers’ Fatigue: ‘There Are Other Stories To Tell’ In Sci-Fi

Nothing no one else hasn't said already. He just wants other stories to be able to be told aka studios to take more chances and stop relying on the comic book movie gravy train. Says he's a fan of the movies but wants to move on

Cameron talking about other stories to tell when the franchise that has consumed him for almost 20 year was a blatant ripoff of Dances With Wolves :laff:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Justifiably so. She’s fighting against two superhuman-level warriors who have taken down the Hulk. Ducking strikes like it’s a Hydra goon. :stopitslime:

Outside of Black Panther, the only people in the comics who could really knock off a member of the Black Order had Captain Marvel-level power. Even Cap struggles with them a bit.

I’m guessing they’re trolling tho. :yeshrug:

This guy did a good job of explaining why Proxima turned down the intensity vs Cap/Widow

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Never really cared all that much bro.

Cameron is just like Spielberg to me. His shyt was just white heroes doing white hero shyt. At LEAST Speilberg could appeal to me on an emotional level with some of his films.

Cameron is AIGHT but he’s vastly overrated. His documentaries are better than his so called masterpiece films...

T1 and T2 homie. And aliens. Hes a legend on the strength of those. And true lies is still incredible. But his movies while not always emotional at least always have thematic depth to them. Avatar was a snore for me but I got the point. Titanic even if I only like it is still a massive directorial achievement. He’s good with character and dialogue but a lot better when his ideas and themes hit. But you’re right about emotion cause that’s just not his thing except for the stuff in T2 with Arnold and Linda and John

In fact outside of true lies I’ve never really seen his movies to be about heroes at all. But maybe my definition of hero is fukked up. They’re almost always about people being way above their head and just managing to eek out a W.