The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol::mjlol::russ: I just visited Superhero hype after years of absence and the first few posts I read had cacs already complaining about the unfairness of this and BP . How they hope critics give this a pass on certain areas like BP, reminded me why I don’t fukk with that piece of shyt site.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

T2 still holds up as being an amazing sequel... :pachaha: Just saying the t-1000 visually is astonishing... Especially when you watch it on Bluray/4k and see behind the scenes special efx... But realistically there was many impressive things back in the horror movie genres with practical efx but they don't get that high amount of praise.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
T2 still holds up as being an amazing sequel... :pachaha: Just saying the t-1000 visually is astonishing... Especially when you watch it on Bluray/4k and see behind the scenes special efx... But realistically there was many impressive things back in the horror movie genres with practical efx but they don't get that high amount of praise.

And the movie dropped in 1991, it’s a masterpiece.:wow:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
And the movie dropped in 1991, it’s a masterpiece.:wow:

I also miss the fact of back in the day alot of film makers used practical standard efx to scare the shyt outta us it felt more real... take the facehuggers in aliens being my favorite thing when i was a kid...

No special Efx needed...:wow: All animatronics...

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Avatar was an event, perfect movie at the perfect time, which basically introduced the world to an advanced level of technology. if you think the next one is gonna make $2 bil, you're insane. if it does I'll be floored. there are so few people who after taking a step back and watching the movie without the "new" 3D $20 ticket, who don't give even a half of a shyt about the world of Avatar, it's comical. Sure, it'll be cool to go to Pandora at Disney world, but you can't convince me anyone truly wants to watch the further adventures of the 9 foot tall blue cat people. they're so shytty looking and the lead actor is a block of wood.

Find me ten people online who are truly on the edge of their seats waiting for 4 more Avatar movies, and I'll show you 6 liars. I'm on the damn internet all day, and I'm usually reading about movies, and i swear I've never seen anyone say anything other than "no one wants more Avatars!"

Sure, everyone will probably see the next one once, but no one gives a fukk about the lore of Avatar. no one's begging for Na'vi novels, or Avatar based tv shows, or this or that, or buying Avatar toys, etc. James Cameron dedicating his life to this bullshyt is a total waste of talent and everyone's time

oh and who the fukk is jacking off at the thought of more Terminators? This time they're all latino! Oh boy, how progressive and fun! doesn't change the fact the Terminator series is DOA

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Careful now:whoa:, Avatar was ass but this man gave us Terminator 2 arguably one of the greatest action movies of all time.

Never really cared all that much bro.

Cameron is just like Spielberg to me. His shyt was just white heroes doing white hero shyt. At LEAST Speilberg could appeal to me on an emotional level with some of his films.

Cameron is AIGHT but he’s vastly overrated. His documentaries are better than his so called masterpiece films...

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Feige comments on Cameron's comments:

http://www.vulture.com/2018/04/kevin-feige-responds-to-james-camerons-avenger-fatigue.html
Kevin Feige Sees the Bright Side of James Cameron’s ‘Avenger Fatigue’ Comments

James Cameron used to be our most reliable purveyor of the biggest films ever made, but after the director of Titanic and Avatar started taking a longer hiatus between projects, it fell to Marvel Studios to consistently generate billion-dollar blockbusters. By that measure, Marvel Studios head Kevin Feige may be the newest king of the world, and when Cameron was interviewed this past Saturday, he had some choice words about the comic-book movies that now dominate the multiplex: “I’m hoping we’re going to start getting Avenger fatigue,” Cameron said.

After a Los Angeles press conference this afternoon for Avengers: Infinity War, I sat down with Feige to ask him about Cameron’s comments. Feige claimed he had only heard them for the first time that day, and not in full, so I read them to him.
“‘There are other stories to tell,’” I said, quoting Cameron, “besides, you know, hypogonadal males …’”

“Hypogonadal!” said Feige.

I continued: “‘Hypogonadal males without families doing death-defying things for two hours and wrecking cities in the process.’”

Feige sat, processing the quote. I noted that Cameron prefaced his comments by saying, “[It’s] not that I don’t love the movies. It’s just, come on, guys.”

“Uh, he loves the movies!” Feige said, a knowing grin spreading on his face. He stood up, pumping his arm. “That’s awesome! Wow, James Cameron loves our movies! That’s exciting!”

Add “the ability to find a silver lining” to Kevin Feige’s superpowers.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
As I said earlier the world premiere is today. If you want to avoid spoilers I suggest staying out of The Film Room, off social media, and possibly the internet in general if possible.

I'm dead serious. I'm going to be on The Coli in a very limited capacity until after the movie Thursday. File a report if you see a spoiler and Jax will handle it.

Fred.

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
As I said earlier the world premiere is today. If you want to avoid spoilers I suggest staying out of The Film Room, off social media, and possibly the internet in general if possible.

I'm dead serious. I'm going to be on The Coli in a very limited capacity until after the movie Thursday. File a report if you see a spoiler and Jax will handle it.

Fred.

BRUH!

Def stay off Twitter. ESPECIALLY if u follow any comic book twitter accounts. They dropping huuuuge spoilers with no care.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Conz

Superstar
Daps
there's not a single spoiler out there yet that would even remotely "ruin" the movie for you guys. relax, it's the calm before the storm

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
It has everything you could want in an action movie and a fulfilling conclusion, as far as I am concerned this is where the terminator franchise ended.

The one where they actually showed the bleak future that had Bale n Common was pretty good imo.

Genysis was AWFUL. Too much time travel, dumb explanation of why some terminators looked like old Arnold. The hackey way they easily killed a liquid metal terminator, n John Connor becoming a Terminator was stupid.