The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
:manny: Like I said he’s talking industry wide. Yeah he may be the wrong messenger but it doesn’t mean the message doesn’t have a point.

That's the whole point breh :heh: he's not saying anything new or that hasn't been said before by other people. He talks about wanting more stories out there when he's the least person who should be talking about that. AND he does it before the premiere of what's going to be at least a top 3 highest grossing movie ever. Of course people are gonna clown dude, he doesn't sound like he's legit concerned about the movie industry - he's a prime example of what's "wrong" with it in terms of stories - he just sounds salty.

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
That's the whole point breh :heh: he's not saying anything new or that hasn't been said before by other people. Halks about wanting more stories out there when he's the least person who should be talking about that. AND he does it before the premiere of what's going to the at least a top 3 highest grossing movie ever. Of course people are gonna clown dude, he doesn't sound like he's legit concerned about the movie industry - he's a prime example of what's "wrong" with it in terms of stories - he just sounds salty.

I didn’t take it as salty at all. Of course I know that’s the knee jerk reaction but that’s now how I saw it. He’s got no reason to be salty when his movies make money hand over fists and he’s basically doing whatever he wants at this point and getting big checks to do it. To me, he was talking industry and larger picture. But people don’t see larger picture when someone speaks on this shyt

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
Oh excluding BP. I have seen that 5 times :whew:
:myman:
If you've seen up to Thor then you should have some knowledge of Stark and SHIELD. Would recommend the first Avengers, Dr. Strange, and Guardians of the Galaxy to help you fill in some of the blanks.