The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Justifiably so. She’s fighting against two superhuman-level warriors who have taken down the Hulk. Ducking strikes like it’s a Hydra goon. :stopitslime:

Outside of Black Panther, the only people in the comics who could really knock off a member of the Black Order had Captain Marvel-level power. Even Cap struggles with them a bit.

I’m guessing they’re trolling tho. :yeshrug:

I don't even attempt to figure out power levels anymore. It's gotten past ridiculous

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
James Cameron Hopes for ‘Avengers’ Fatigue: ‘There Are Other Stories To Tell’ In Sci-Fi

Nothing no one else hasn't said already. He just wants other stories to be able to be told aka studios to take more chances and stop relying on the comic book movie gravy train. Says he's a fan of the movies but wants to move on
Why just superhero genre? Because it’s making money hand over fist? You only get probably 3-4 per yr

Why not the dozens horror, comedy, drama and action and every other genre that come out yearly as well?

This way all we have to look forward to are his shytty avatar movie.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Why just superhero genre fatigue? Why not horror, comedy, drama and action and every other genre as well?

This way all we have to look forward to are his shytty avatar movie.
Because most of the money for projects are going to comic book flicks:manny: That's how that man feels. I seen some people on Twitter really getting in their feelings about it tho like he said he wanted to rape their moms or something:russ: It's not that serious. If that's how he feels, that's how he feels and he's a creative guy so I get his perspective even if I don't agree with it entirely but I do get it.

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
Did anyone catch the line about Klaw saying he got the Vibranium "at a personal cost" in Age of Ultron you guys think he was referring N'Jobu??????

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Loki is confirmed dead.. It looks like a purple bomb was thrown at Iron Man..

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
shyt, James Cameron just shytted on the whole MCU.
He's just mad cause Avatar didn't have a lasting impact on cinema. The 3D filming was cool, but did it change sci-fi from ground up like the MCU did? Nah. Hell, take away the 3D effects and the movie is completely average. Dude is being a textbook hater.