The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
What he say?

James Cameron Hopes for ‘Avengers’ Fatigue: ‘There Are Other Stories To Tell’ In Sci-Fi

Nothing no one else hasn't said already. He just wants other stories to be able to be told aka studios to take more chances and stop relying on the comic book movie gravy train. Says he's a fan of the movies but wants to move on

“I’m hoping we’ll start getting ‘Avenger’ fatigue here pretty soon,” Cameron said. “Not that I don’t love the movies. It’s just, come on guys, there are other stories to tell besides hyper-gonadal males without families doing death-defying things for two hours and wrecking cities in the process. It’s like, oy!”

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
shyt, James Cameron just shytted on the whole MCU.

James Cameron just mad Marvel movies killing his shyt and no one wants to see his work... :mjlol: Jealous ass cac... aint no one peeping for Avatar 2 or battle angel...

EDIT: I'm being honest is anyone checking for ANY avatar sequel?!!? :mjlol: :deadman: move on nikka...

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

But I don't think Cameron anticipated the #marvelset movement when Avatar dropped in 2009.

And I honestly think that's why it kept getting pushed back and back and back and back.. He probably was like :mjpls: "After Infinity War drops, nikkas gonna be done with that shyt".

Marvel has something Avatar doesn't. A new generation of fans. People who first saw Iron Man in 2008 and people who are just now watching MCU flicks.

When Avatar 2 drops, a lot of people may not have seen the first one.