The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
dude... Just see it first then judge it... I'm going in with low expectations as usual...:ld:

That's cool. And I wish I could do that. But 10 years and all these films....I'm nervous. If this is done correctly the super hero genre will never be the same again. hell if this is done WELL like 7.5/10 when we add in everything. nothing else can come close. I'm just excited breh. That's all. I'd love for them to knock it out the park. but if they score a triple then shyt would still be a game changer.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
That's cool. And I wish I could do that. But 10 years and all these films....I'm nervous. If this is done correctly the super hero genre will never be the same again. hell if this is done WELL like 7.5/10 when we add in everything. nothing else can come close. I'm just excited breh. That's all. I'd love for them to knock it out the park. but if they score a triple then shyt would still be a game changer.

I aint sweating nothing....:MarvelPac: #MarvelGang

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
With this movie surprisingly, I've been watching all of the footage. When that comic con trailer leaked last year everything was thrown out of the window.

I'm gonna see this at least 3 times anyway..

:mjpls: I will be avoiding The Film Room until after I see it though. Definitely gonna try to catch it Friday morning before I got to work.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La

White people in they feelings about this clip

Smartest?! Meh, she’s good but without vibranium she’s nothing.

Everything she does revolves around vibranium. That’s a fact. Take the vibranium away what does she have? She’s good for what she is, but let’s not get carried away.

How does this prove anything when all she is doing is talking about the vibranium body Vision has? She’s strong in one field. That’s it. She damn good though, but to say she’s the smartest is a stretch

:mjlol:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
4aa5bcf44e5b81ca50a9da4ea9113cab.png
:whoo:

black widow already bout to have these nerd nikka's dikk's in a knot and it ain't even 4/27/18 yet:russ:
b231042fb326f2b1639f647afddde5c9.png

Justifiably so. She’s fighting against two superhuman-level warriors who have taken down the Hulk. Ducking strikes like it’s a Hydra goon. :stopitslime:

Outside of Black Panther, the only people in the comics who could really knock off a member of the Black Order had Captain Marvel-level power. Even Cap struggles with them a bit.

I’m guessing they’re trolling tho. :yeshrug:

momma

All Star
Daps
Have tickets for 7:00 Thurs night, 4:30 Friday IMAX, and possibly gonna get something for Saturday night

I thought it might have been OD at first but I always wanna see a movie a 2nd time anyways