The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Damn you serious? I used to stay up for 2 days straight in my younger years. Today I can’t pull an all nighter to save my life though.
I could pull all nighters in my young party days but that's more partying and trying to get ass. Not going to the movies at 2am on some I ain't got shyt to do. Lol

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
How is there spoilers for a movie out so early? With games I know people get early copies but movies?

There's a couple spoilers out because Marvel is on a press tour now promoting the movie and they've played 20-30 minutes of it for fans and critics. A few scenes from that have appeared online. Spoiler-wise it's nothing groundbreaking though....most of that footage is just confirmation for things we guessed 1-2 months ago when we seen the trailers.

Aside from that there's no spoilers out. The people in the movie ain't even seen it yet, and the world premiere ain't even until Monday.

Fred.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
There's a couple spoilers out because Marvel is on a press tour now promoting the movie and they've played 20-30 minutes of it for fans and critics. A few scenes from that have appeared online. Spoiler-wise it's nothing groundbreaking though....most of that footage is just confirmation for things we guessed 1-2 months ago when we seen the trailers.

Aside from that there's no spoilers out. The people in the movie ain't even seen it yet, and the world premiere ain't even until Monday.

Fred.

I just saw a lil piece when iron man is talking with doc strange and banner on youtube... :mjcry: gawddamit Marvel stop spoiling me!!!

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I just saw a lil piece when iron man is talking with doc strange and banner on youtube... :mjcry: gawddamit Marvel stop spoiling me!!!

Yeah I seen that too. I think it was on the Graham Norton show or something....it was officially released by Marvel either way.

That's why I told people to be careful, there's clips out. Because that convo between them does have some spoilers.

Fred.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Yeah I seen that too. I think it was on the Graham Norton show or something....it was officially released by Marvel either way.

That's why I told people to be careful, there's clips out. Because that convo between them does have some spoilers.

Fred.
Not really they just seem to be establishing thanos, banner is shook

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Not really they just seem to be establishing thanos, banner is shook

There's a couple things they said that would definitely be considered spoilers if people are trying to stay in the dark.

Fred.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Is the general consensus that they didn't fukk this up? Like In my imagination, for them to do this right, like RIGHT RIGHT. They might piss off a lot of fans. So I'm willing to meet them in the middle. But do we really think we are going to get at least something close to our expectations?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Is the general consensus that they didn't fukk this up? Like In my imagination, for them to do this right, like RIGHT RIGHT. They might piss off a lot of fans. So I'm willing to meet them in the middle. But do we really think we are going to get at least something close to our expectations?

dude... Just see it first then judge it... I'm going in with low expectations as usual...:ld: