The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
how dope would it be if T'Challa was the one who was trying to hold Thanos back, and
while he's wondering why the King of Wakanda is so strong the Soul stone activates and
the Black Panthers of the past are seen standing firm behind T'Challa:banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas:

I'd literally stand up and start clapping with tears in my eyes until the credits roll if this happened

OmegaZero

Zero
Daps

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
‘Avengers: Infinity War’ Outpacing Last Seven Marvel Movies Combined in Fandango Presales Let that sink in for a bit :wow:. That includes pre sales from Homecoming, Civil War, and Black Panther :whew:. I was curious to see how much tics were left in my theater on Friday. Almost all of the middle seats are gone and the only seats avaiable are front rows or far left/right seats. The amount of records this movie is gonna break is gonna be insane :banderas:
yeah..Titanic/BP levels...wont catch Avatar/TFA, domestically, i dont think :patrice:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Brehs, how soon after IW ends will we find out about the title for A4? Do you think like the movie will end and then they will say, "May 2019, the story continues in Avengers Disassembled/Secret Invasion/Secret Wars/Original Sin/etc."
Or will they keep it a mystery for awhile?

• Dap
Reactions: flo

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Brehs, how soon after IW ends will we find out about the title for A4? Do you think like the movie will end and then they will say, "May 2019, the story continues in Avengers Disassembled/Secret Invasion/Secret Wars/Original Sin/etc."
Or will they keep it a mystery for awhile?
in the credits. final bullshyt rolls, "The Avengers will return in _________." followed by a little scene that leads into that story.

that's how it should go, but they may balk b/c people will find out and bytch and moan about spoilers like they don't know how the friggin internet works in 2018

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
in the credits. final bullshyt rolls, "The Avengers will return in _________." followed by a little scene that leads into that story.

that's how it should go, but they may balk b/c people will find out and bytch and moan about spoilers like they don't know how the friggin internet works in 2018
Yeah I hope we get a title and a teaser trailer. I would lose my mind!
But they will probaby save any footage for ComicCon. I think we get the title tho.

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER

tumblr_p64fi7plob1timf5go1_1280.jpg

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
yeah..Titanic/BP levels...wont catch Avatar/TFA, domestically, i dont think :patrice:

It'll be #3 off hype, i dont see it touching Avatar or TFA i could be wrong tho. but how in nerds fukk hell did TFA make 900+ domestically.. fukk these cacs man wow.. shyt was trash

If IW makes a billy domestically. shyt will literally never be the same :wow:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

For the special historic 10 year anniversary.... can we break more history and do something else thats never been done before and surely never to be repeated again

Can we sticky this up with the BP thread and have for the 1st time every 2 Marvel movie threads stickied for a few weeks?:feedme:

Again, still requesting that BP comes down April 26 at 7:29PM

Thanks in advance:blessed:

Martha

I was told "Infinity War" is going up next week and "BP" is coming down. It is what it is. :manny:

Fred.