The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Da Rhythm Rebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Strong Island
New IMAX poster

avengers-imax-poster.jpg

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
So.. not to start any trouble but no one complaining about all these new clips and IW showing too much ??
Nope.

They are only showing bits from around 20-30 minutes of footage. They have been very protective of the rest of the film, hell they didn't even screen the beginning of the movie for the critics that got an early access screening. They are doing the usual release some clips and tv spots marketing but this is far and away the most secretive that they have been about one of their movies. And I feel like what they actually have put out there is misdirection. They say no one really knows the true plot of the movie, even with all of the released footage, so I expect they have held back a lot of surprises and good stuff.

momma

All Star
Daps
in the credits. final bullshyt rolls, "The Avengers will return in _________." followed by a little scene that leads into that story.

that's how it should go, but they may balk b/c people will find out and bytch and moan about spoilers like they don't know how the friggin internet works in 2018

Nah I think it'll just say The Avengers will return next year