The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
So Thor questions:

Do you think the Asgardians / Thor / Odin knew about Wakanda? I know they never really talk about vibranium, but let's say the soul stone IS there...I wonder if they know about them. Wakandas are human but they have somewhat of a cosmic origin so I've been thinking about that.

Is Stormbreaker stronger than Mjolnir?

I don't think he's going to get to Earth during the Wakandan battle...
not sure about the Asgardian and Wakanda shyt.
maybe the Asgardians heard abiout the vibranium but never knew exactly where it was??

far as the hammers. i think theyre about the same.
you get a chance watch this episode of Earths Mightiest Heroes
this is the introduction of Beta Ray Bill and Dwarf King making him the Stormbreaker.
muthafukka is NO JOKE!

http://kimcartoon.me/Cartoon/The-Av...isode-008-The-Ballad-of-Beta-Ray-Bill?id=8148

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
not sure about the Asgardian and Wakanda shyt.
maybe the Asgardians heard abiout the vibranium but never knew exactly where it was??

far as the hammers. i think theyre about the same.
you get a chance watch this episode of Earths Mightiest Heroes
this is the introduction of Beta Ray Bill and Dwarf King making him the Stormbreaker.
muthafukka is NO JOKE!

http://kimcartoon.me/Cartoon/The-Av...isode-008-The-Ballad-of-Beta-Ray-Bill?id=8148
EMH:mjcry:We never got to see Surturs fukkery complete:wow:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
But nobody knows anything they are just guesses. So not true spoilers.
Not true. The GoT threads have proven that people who read/see spoilers for some reason like to come into threads and post them pretending to be just speculating :francis:

For one, I'm not reading anything about the 20mins of footage shown but I suspect someone will post some "guesses" about the movie which are just spoilers from the 20min :hhh:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
EMH:mjcry:We never got to see Surturs fukkery complete:wow:
word.
:mjcry:

foreal tho, i be wanting to backsmack people that always wanna shyt on MARVELs cartoons like Earths Mightiest Heroes and Wolverine and the X-Men wasnt poppin!

they had some legit live shyt going on in them stories. and it seemed like EVERY episode (both shows) introduced new characters.

that Scott Lang Ant-Man origin joint was DOPE AS HELL!

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Not true. The GoT threads have proven that people who read/see spoilers for some reason like to come into threads and post them pretending to be just speculating :francis:

For one, I'm not reading anything about the 20mins of footage shown but I suspect someone will post some "guesses" about the movie which are just spoilers from the 20min :hhh:
How do we know the desrcriptions of the first 20 min. are accurate? Aren't people like sworn to secrecy after the fact?

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Basically I cant enter this thread anymore because y"all arent putting a goddamn thing in spoiler.
Because they aren't spoilers. Just bullshyt theories that probably aren't true.
I heard Dr Strange uses his magic to cross the Starwars and Marvel Universes and Darth Vader Kills Thanos

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

I can't agree with this.

"GOT" is spoiled all to hell because the fans are nuts and do dumb shyt like hike 10 miles across the desert to secretly record them filming.

Most of the actors on "Infinity War" weren't even allowed to read the script except the parts they filmed.

If people want to be 100% completely unspoiled about everything....then yeah, they're gonna see/hear things they don't want to. It's inevitable. But I'll use the 20 minutes of footage as an example....people figured out 90% of that shyt just from watching the trailers. It's basically scenes from the trailers, but the full scenes. If you've been reading this thread then none of that stuff is new info....it's just confirming things people theorized months ago.

Fred.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I can't agree with this.

"GOT" is spoiled all to hell because the fans are nuts and do dumb shyt like hike 10 miles across the desert to secretly record them filming.

Most of the actors on "Infinity War" weren't even allowed to read the script except the parts they filmed.

If people want to be 100% completely unspoiled about everything....then yeah, they're gonna see/hear things they don't want to. It's inevitable. But I'll use the 20 minutes of footage as an example....people figured out 90% of that shyt just from watching the trailers. It's basically scenes from the trailers, but the full scenes. If you've been reading this thread then none of that stuff is new info....it's just confirming things people theorized months ago.

Fred.
When I see things like "There was a screening of the first half hour and here's what happened' I do avoid them. But at the same time is it really people who saw the screening giving descriptions of what they saw? Or like you said, people who didn't see it deducing what happened and presenting it as true information from the screening? :patrice:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
When I see things like "There was a screening of the first half hour and here's what happened' I do avoid them. But at the same time is it really people who saw the screening giving descriptions of what they saw? Or like you said, people who didn't see it deducing what happened and presenting it as true information from the screening? :patrice:

It's not the first half hour. It's around 20 minutes of unconnected scenes, all of which we seen pieces of from the trailers. For example, the Guardians and Thor. Or Banner/Stark/Strange/Wong.

Judging by what I read....it's legit info. Because very little new info was revealed....and if someone was gonna go the fake "I seen it, here's what happened" route I doubt they'd rehash things we knew months ago. They'd throw some random shyt in there. The internet is rarely this subtle.

Regardless, I'm actually trying to avoid spoilers and I wouldn't really consider what I read of those 20 minutes spoilers. It just fleshed out scenes from the trailer.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
There's a new promo out....I will put it in spoiler tags because there is some major info in it. It's low quality, I assume because someone recorded it off their TV:

Thanos telling the Avengers he could wipe them out with a snap of his fingers. :ohhh:
Dr. Strange said he moved forward in time to see all the possible outcomes....so time travel definitely plays a role in the movie. :ohhh:

Fred.

MostHatedBox

Boxstate's own
Supporter
Daps
There's a new promo out....I will put it in spoiler tags because there is some major info in it. It's low quality, I assume because someone recorded it off their TV:

Thanos telling the Avengers he could wipe them out with a snap of his fingers. :ohhh:
Dr. Strange said he moved forward in time to see all the possible outcomes....so time travel definitely plays a role in the movie. :ohhh:

Fred.

Doctor Strange may be the difference maker :wow:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So Thor questions:

Do you think the Asgardians / Thor / Odin knew about Wakanda? I know they never really talk about vibranium, but let's say the soul stone IS there...I wonder if they know about them. Wakandas are human but they have somewhat of a cosmic origin so I've been thinking about that.

Is Stormbreaker stronger than Mjolnir?

I don't think he's going to get to Earth during the Wakandan battle...

I read that Stormbreaker is actually stronger

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think that is Cap holding back Thanos at the end of the trailer. I think it's Vision who shapeshifted somehow into Cap to try to confuse Thanos. Thanos is reaching for his head to take the stone of of him.

Oh shyt that would be dope. Thanos like nah bruh i can see yo ass and pull the wires out of his chest like the comic