The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

groot.png

We are Groot?

its cool the Russo's are able to switch the tones and cinematography by characters..

way ambitious....??? :jbhmm:

its either a good thing or bad... what if we expect so much that no matter how good it is... WE the people feel indifferent

am·bi·tious
amˈbiSHəs/
adjective
adjective: ambitious
  1. having or showing a strong desire and determination to succeed.
    "his mother was hard-working and ambitious for her four children"
    synonyms: aspiring, determined, forceful, pushy, enterprising, motivated, enthusiastic, energetic, zealous, committed, purposeful, power-hungry; More
    informalgo-getting, go-ahead
    "an energetic and ambitious politician"
    eager, determined, enthusiastic, anxious, hungry, impatient, striving
    "he was ambitious to make it to the top"
    antonyms: lazy, laid-back
    • (of a plan or piece of work) intended to satisfy high aspirations and therefore difficult to achieve.
      "the scope of the book is very ambitious"
      synonyms: difficult, exacting, demanding, formidable, challenging, hard, arduous, onerous, tough;
      archaictoilsome
      "an ambitious task"

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
:lolbron:I've never been a fan of Black Widow, but is it wrong that I'm rooting for her to defeat one of the members of the Black Order by doing some sort of hurricanrana and snapping their neck just to hear all the fans get mad as fukk?
Oh she is straight stabs one of them with the glaive :pachaha:

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I HOPE it's not a fukking comedy. COME ON RUSSO BROTHERS.

Only people that I tolerate being 'funny' is the Guardians because they aren't as emotionally attached to the Earth as the rest of the heroes but that's it.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
its cool the Russo's are able to switch the tones and cinematography by characters..

its either a good thing or bad... what if we expect so much that no matter how good it is... WE the people feel indifferent

am·bi·tious
amˈbiSHəs/
adjective
adjective: ambitious
  1. having or showing a strong desire and determination to succeed.
    "his mother was hard-working and ambitious for her four children"
    synonyms: aspiring, determined, forceful, pushy, enterprising, motivated, enthusiastic, energetic, zealous, committed, purposeful, power-hungry; More
    informalgo-getting, go-ahead
    "an energetic and ambitious politician"
    eager, determined, enthusiastic, anxious, hungry, impatient, striving
    "he was ambitious to make it to the top"
    antonyms: lazy, laid-back
    • (of a plan or piece of work) intended to satisfy high aspirations and therefore difficult to achieve.
      "the scope of the book is very ambitious"
      synonyms: difficult, exacting, demanding, formidable, challenging, hard, arduous, onerous, tough;
      archaictoilsome
      "an ambitious task"
BvS was described as ambitious too.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
BvS was described as ambitious too.

:mjlol: but the end result was mediocre garbage.....

EDIT: Let me just say that the theatrical cut that originally played was garbage the 3 hour uncut move was solid and a good movie DC fukked up by NOT letting sunder rock with the 3 hour cut in the first place...
:francis: also they could have did the justice league video files on lexs HDD better it seemed too cheesy and garbage if anything Batman should have already had a list of potential metahumans being that he likes to be a detective that would have made WAY more sense... The writing overall was sloppy and could have been tighter.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I HOPE it's not a fukking comedy. COME ON RUSSO BROTHERS.

Only people that I tolerate being 'funny' is the Guardians because they aren't as emotionally attached to the Earth as the rest of the heroes but that's it.

Every Avengers movie has had an element of comedy though. You can’t have Iron Man, Thor, Ant-Man, and Guardians in the same movie and NOT have some comedy

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Every Avengers movie has had an element of comedy though. You can’t have Iron Man, Thor, Ant-Man, and Guardians in the same movie and NOT have some comedy

Even Civil War had some comedy in it. I don't recall any in Winter Soldier tho other than minor stuff between Falcon Cap and Black Widow.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
As much as i loved T'Challa killing all these cac bullshyt at the BO. a part of me is mad it comes out right before IW. all my blackity non comic friends are getting out of hand

nikkas texting me ''Marvel piggybacking off BP success for IW promo, they know they need BP's success''

im like :dahell: do ya'll nikkas know when this universe started

and nikkas know i aint the biggest marfooL fan on here but shiit nikkas is getting out of hand