The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
tumblr_p6qdu5hhRn1tgtdrfo1_1280.jpg

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
I never saw this post lol

The massive drop in quality tells me that cowriter Nicole Perlman is better than him :yeshrug:
what does she have to do with super or slither tho? he also wrote the screenplay for the dawn of the dead remake which is imo snyders best movie by far. Like i said NOBODY has a perfect filmography. Guardians 2 wasnt horrible or nothing it just wasnt as great as the first. He still has the second best series in the MCU behind cap tho by far

Daps
I HOPE it's not a fukking comedy. COME ON RUSSO BROTHERS.

Only people that I tolerate being 'funny' is the Guardians because they aren't as emotionally attached to the Earth as the rest of the heroes but that's it.

Damn near all the recent marvel movies have been comedies, that didn't stop them from being good. Gotg2, Ragnarok was damn near a comedy movie, black panther had its scenes. I think the subtle comedy works
:yeshrug:

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Wonder if that clip we seen of Stark getting punched is him actually getting killed in the trailer?

One punch...

After 10 years of saving people and whooping ass Stark gets killed 1hr into the movie with one punch. That shyt would be shocking and crazy as fukk :mjlol:

That would make Thanos automatically the coldest villain ever!

Last edited:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:lolbron:I've never been a fan of Black Widow, but is it wrong that I'm rooting for her to defeat one of the members of the Black Order by doing some sort of hurricanrana and snapping their neck just to hear all the fans get mad as fukk?

Proxima Midnight would stomp Widow's shyt in, but they have to create compelling fights for film, and having The Black Order stomp on everyone does not make for good entertainment. Honestly, most of these characters have been or will be nerfed, including Thanos himself.