The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Man, seeing this beautiful picture made think about the Scott Pilgram game and that catchy theme song. I miss the game :mjcry:

My favorite beat-em-up all time. Damn frame it's like permanently locked behind licensing issues. Ubisoft should just release it if they aren't going to do shyt with it.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Spidey liked em that way, they laid the pipe in Homecoming, now he's gonna lay some pipe in Infinity War. Some genius biracial babies coming to the MCU in 2024. you heard it here first

yeah i think so to. and black panther 2 is planning on doing a lot of lesbian stuff(sex orgies) with the female guards. some gay men too, tchalla might have a love interest with the first breh that challenged him.

the writers have made a new black panther comic and its filled with gay stuff that from what i heard. (not tchalla but other gay wakandan men)

of course i could always be wrong. coogler did vote not to include it in the first one, so it will be very interesting to see what he does next.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
yeah i think so to. and black panther 2 is planning on doing a lot of lesbian stuff(sex orgies) with the female guards. some gay men too, tchalla might have a love interest with the first breh that challenged him.

the writers have made a new black panther comic and its filled with gay stuff that from what i heard. (not tchalla but other gay wakandan men)

of course i could always be wrong. coogler did vote not to include it in the first one, so it will be very interesting to see what he does next.

there is zero chance that doesn't seem hamfisted and forced... no pun.

as progressive as most people are and as beloved as Black Panther is, i can't even imagine the levels of outrage if T'Challa went gay. I mean, there probably wouldn't be as much outrage as super uncomfortable people dancing around how "cool" it is, trying to look as accepting as humanly possible. Every review will be through gritted teeth.

Groot

Guarding the Galaxy
Daps
Reppin
Planet X

groot.png

We are Groot?

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Spidey liked em that way, they laid the pipe in Homecoming, now he's gonna lay some pipe in Infinity War. Some genius biracial babies coming to the MCU in 2024. you heard it here first

Funny enough, he and Shuri make a lot of sense from a writing standpoint and character standpoint and it would be interesting. Plus as a fan of the character I’d like to see him with a brilliant woman and not go for this bullshyt MJ thing marvel is pulling.

Either make Zendaya Mary Jane Watson or don’t but don’t try to be cute. shyt still befuddles me

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
:lolbron:I've never been a fan of Black Widow, but is it wrong that I'm rooting for her to defeat one of the members of the Black Order by doing some sort of hurricanrana and snapping their neck just to hear all the fans get mad as fukk?

If that's wrong, I don't want to be right.:mjgrin: