The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Since I got tickets to the first showing (Thursday the 26th at 7 pm) I am handing off spoiler duties to Jax until later that night after I see the movie.

So if you see any spoilers posted, especially after the world premiere, let him know. Preferably via a report.

Fred.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
wanting Uncle Ben is like wanting to see that friggin Thomas and Martha Wayne scene more. fukk em all

Peter Parkers old ass uncle and aunt were garbage in the original trilogy. I know what they meant in the comics, but i don't care. we don't need em. Marisa Tomei was very refreshing

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Random ass theory I was thinking about.

In one of the articles out, they say Thanos's home planet was destroyed...

I think the Avengers destroyed it in Avengers 4(maybe at the end of IW) That's why we see Tony & Ant-Man going back in time to get everybody together that they know and go blow up Titan after they get the gauntlet from Thanos some kind of way...Avengers are basically like Terminators

So where we start Thanos is trying to get the gauntlet back because everything happened already...

They cant market it ass time travel though because China. So its like the end of Doctor Strange "a time loop"

...Adam Warlock will break the loop!

Weed theories :mjgrin:

China has a problem with time travel? I ghthoug it was more ghosts and evil spirit shyt they don't fukk with?

China Bans Time Travel

Cant be outchea disrespecting history.
:ohhh:
Never knew this. Well at least now the world knows China isn't working on a time machine...:usure:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
is this the beginning of the phase out of iron man, thor and captain?

i heard bucky(new cap murica), black panther and cap marvel will be new "leaders". maybe Spider-Man too since he is most popular.

cant wait till xmen join. black panther and storm story needs to be told.
feel like Ragnarok threw a wrench in that and they probably have to do more Thor. They might as well just have him in GotG3, and now if they do Asgard in Norway (no idea how that works) he'll basically be on or near Earth, so he'll probably pop up.

they might as well just do pairups from here on out except in the origin movies.

Thor with Guardians.
Strange with Scarlett Witch.
Bucky and Sam take on the world.
shyt, Shuri should come to Queens as an exchange student for the Spiderman sequel, and be a love interest for Peter. We know he likes black chicks. He can get Zendaya at the end of the movie.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
China dont believe in time travel???!!!!
:colehuh:

so theyre not allowed to watch Back to the Future???

4BMiUEe.png

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
feel like Ragnarok threw a wrench in that and they probably have to do more Thor. They might as well just have him in GotG3, and now if they do Asgard in Norway (no idea how that works) he'll basically be on or near Earth, so he'll probably pop up.

they might as well just do pairups from here on out except in the origin movies.

Thor with Guardians.
Strange with Scarlett Witch.
Bucky and Sam take on the world.
shyt, Shuri should come to Queens as an exchange student for the Spiderman sequel, and be a love interest for Peter. We know he likes black chicks. He can get Zendaya at the end of the movie.
Peter Parker likes Black chics?!

Code

Banned
Daps
They were scared to have a gay wakandan and yall think they would do interracial :mjlol: Use your brains please