The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
this is my Super Bowl... sports are dead, I wanna play Fantasy MCU

... man, I'm sad.
The Mets won their opening series. :krs:

I would gladly skip the SB no matter who was playing, Game 7 of the NBA Finals (unless the Knicks are playing) and the WS (unless the Mets are playing) to go to opening night of this.

• Dap
Reactions: TNC

Conz

Superstar
Daps
The Mets won their opening series. :krs:

I would gladly skip the SB no matter who was playing, Game 7 of the NBA Finals (unless the Knicks are playing) and the WS (unless the Mets are playing) to go to opening night of this.
same. I'd watch this even if the Giants are in the Super Bowl. fukk football, and that's the only one of "my teams" I've actually seen win... twice. I'm good for life.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
I was referring to the story if anything else. I thought Holland did a great job bringing life to the Spidey we all know and love and Keaton killed it as the Vulture, but something about the story continuously irks me with every rewatch.

Uncle Ben plays a big part in his character and he was nowhere to be found. Instead we get Tony Stark, Tony Stark, Tony Stark, and once again Tony Stark all throughout the film.

Fukk Ben

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Random ass theory I was thinking about.

In one of the articles out, they say Thanos's home planet was destroyed...

I think the Avengers destroyed it in Avengers 4(maybe at the end of IW) That's why we see Tony & Ant-Man going back in time to get everybody together that they know and go blow up Titan after they get the gauntlet from Thanos some kind of way...Avengers are basically like Terminators

So where we start Thanos is trying to get the gauntlet back because everything happened already...

They cant market it ass time travel though because China. So its like the end of Doctor Strange "a time loop"

...Adam Warlock will break the loop!

Weed theories :mjgrin:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Hello friends, we don't want the usual spoilers dropping before the movie to get out on the regular thread even with spoiler tags. All spoilers, reactions (when the movie comes out), reviews and etc, converge on here, NO NEW THREADS please.
All spoilery and low key dry snitching fake theories comments on the regular thread or on new threads will get dealt appropriately. First few days gonna be the hardest cause nikkas will want to get attention, don't get banned brehs.

Aight, let's GO.
infinity-war-red-carpet-singapore-mbs-featured.jpg

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Random ass theory I was thinking about.

In one of the articles out, they say Thanos's home planet was destroyed...

I think the Avengers destroyed it in Avengers 4(maybe at the end of IW) That's why we see Tony & Ant-Man going back in time to get everybody together that they know and go blow up Titan after they get the gauntlet from Thanos some kind of way...Avengers are basically like Terminators

So where we start Thanos is trying to get the gauntlet back because everything happened already...

They cant market it ass time travel though because China. So its like the end of Doctor Strange "a time loop"

...Adam Warlock will break the loop!

Weed theories :mjgrin:
China has a problem with time travel? I ghthoug it was more ghosts and evil spirit shyt they don't fukk with?

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So there are clips of Avengers 4 where there's pics of Tony in a SHIELD uniform, Cap in his old uniform, and Ant-Man.

Do you all think that Avengers 4 is going to Retcon a lot of the MCU timeline? Doctor Strange and Ant-Man going back to fix things. Stopping the Red Skull from finding the Tessaract, etc.

In Avengers 1:
Thor : (To Fury) Your work with the Tesseract is what drew Loki to it, and his allies. It is the signal to all the realms that the earth is ready for a higher form of war.

Maybe this will stop that. I think Doctor Strange will definitely survive and Thor.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
So there are clips of Avengers 4 where there's pics of Tony in a SHIELD uniform, Cap in his old uniform, and Ant-Man.

Do you all think that Avengers 4 is going to Retcon a lot of the MCU timeline?
Doctor Strange and Ant-Man going back to fix things. Stopping the Red Skull from finding the Tessaract, etc.

In Avengers 1:
Thor : (To Fury) Your work with the Tesseract is what drew Loki to it, and his allies. It is the signal to all the realms that the earth is ready for a higher form of war.

Maybe this will stop that. I think Doctor Strange will definitely survive and Thor.
Yep. Perfect way to realign things to how they want them moving forward as some of the actors leave