The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
There is 1 ''new'' character being teased i hear. I know yall have heard the rumors too, lemme just spoiler tag it just in case.

SILVER SURFER!

We also can expect Captain Marvel in the post credits.....maybe they save her for Avenger 4....
Im personally also hoping for Wolverine or Prof X to show up out of nowhere but that is just impossible.......right?

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I dunno, I honestly haven't read a comic since the early 90's.

But from the video I posted his back story seems cool. Even if they just take pieces of it.

Fred.
I was just looking at my old infinity war comics and what happened to Adam Warlock? He's on the front cover.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Any new heroes being introduced?

Lemme ask you a question friend and potential recruit to Marvel Gang.

Do you like surprises and would you want to go in unknowing and seeing some shyt that makes you react like :krs::ooh::ohlawd:

Or do you want to know everything and then go in like :ehh::sas2::obama: on some “you knew it was coming” shyt?

Martha

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Lemme ask you a question friend and potential recruit to Marvel Gang.

Do you like surprises and would you want to go in unknowing and seeing some shyt that makes you react like :krs::ooh::ohlawd:

Or do you want to know everything and then go in like :ehh::sas2::obama: on some “you knew it was coming” shyt?

Martha
I don't know why I asked:sadcam:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
already proven to be false. Not a spoiler either since it's not true.
Oh yeah, I thought it was bullshyt myself. Especially with the actor who was attached. But how was it disproven?
Also, I saw online the voices for the Black Order are not revealed yet either. The Whoopi, Luke Skywalker thing was bullshyt to.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Everyone keeps on talking or thinking “so many deaths gonna happen, so and so is definitely dying”

No the fukk the are NOT!!!

There is still A4 and I’m sure they’d like a few heavy hitters for that. So don’t set yallselves up for disappointment

Relax and pace yallselves and y’all bloodlust

Martha

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
already proven to be false. Not a spoiler either since it's not true.

where there is smoke there is fire,its possible and its not possible. I would not be surprised at either outcome......I wouldn't say proven false until April 27th. Its definitely unproven as of today but thats is because they simply must keep something like this a secret. If James Gunn's Marvel Cosmic Universe is indeed going to happen then this character has to be introduced pretty soon. Gunn did let it be known publicly that he wants the character....

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
where there is smoke there is fire,its possible and its not possible. I would not be surprised at either outcome......I wouldn't say proven false until April 27th. Its definitely unproven as of today but thats is because they simply must keep something like this a secret. If James Gunn's Marvel Cosmic Universe is indeed going to happen then this character has to be introduced pretty soon. Gunn did let it be known publicly that he wants the character....
Fox is still trying to make movies about silver surfer. and That Marvel deal hasn't been approved. Once it does it will be a national headline.So as of now Marvel doesn't have the rights to a Silver Surfer appearance. A SILVER SURFER Movie is in the Works at Fox | Nerdist

Last edited: