The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Fox is the trying to make movies about silver surfer. and That Marvel deal hasn't been approved. Once it does it will be a national headline.So as of now Marvel doesn't have the rights to a Silver Surfer appearance. A SILVER SURFER Movie is in the Works at Fox | Nerdist

Damn thats a dope article.

Looks like one way or another we will see this character onscreen soon.

This part of the article right here says it all though. Plans could change in a second:

Aside from the Silver Surfer, the article stresses that right now, some six Marvel mutant properties are in development at Fox between 2019 and 2020, and that until the Disney/Fox merger goes through, it is business as usual there. In fact, everyone is acting as if the deal won’tgo through, just to be on the safe side. But if the deal goes through in the next year to 18 months, we can expect a lot of these Fox Marvel movies to get axed, or maybe transferred over to the MCU. Having said that, the idea of a Silver Surfer-based cosmic style film, written by the creator of Saga, could be something Kevin Feige and Marvel Studios may want to incorporate into the MCU as quickly as possible.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Everyone keeps on talking or thinking “so many deaths gonna happen, so and so is definitely dying”

No the fukk the are NOT!!!

There is still A4 and I’m sure they’d like a few heavy hitters for that. So don’t set yallselves up for disappointment

Relax and pace yallselves and y’all bloodlust

Martha
Ain't no blood in these movies no how but yeah hopefully a few go down hard. :obama:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I wonder why Hawkeye ain’t gettin no promo and where has Fury been since AOU

Is the soul stone on Titan?

and if Shield’s secrets got leaked, how come nothing about Captain Marvel has been mentioned unless they didn’t have her in her database

She was on Project Insight's termination list in Captain America: WS, but that was probably just an easter egg. Stephen Strange, Frank Castle, Matt Murdock, and Hank Pym (who wasn't even living in the NYC/DC areas that Hydra was targeting) were also on there. :yeshrug:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
mYhHoMel.jpg
cDPPg1al.jpg
E3mn8Lvl.jpg
8OOcZmXl.jpg
"Avengers: Infinity War" Posters Divide Team - Dark Horizons

Code

Banned
Daps
Everyone keeps on talking or thinking “so many deaths gonna happen, so and so is definitely dying”

No the fukk the are NOT!!!

There is still A4 and I’m sure they’d like a few heavy hitters for that. So don’t set yallselves up for disappointment

Relax and pace yallselves and y’all bloodlust

Martha

What are you talking about? They have plenty of new leaders BP, Strange, Spider, Marvel

They can 100% kill the old roster

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Just got done watching Ragnarok again. I'm probably in the minority but 'The Dark World' is still my favorite Thor movie. Save for the relationship stuff, it was exactly what I wanted in a Thor movie. Ragnarok was tryna do too much including the semi World War Hulk storyline, and too campy for my liking. Plus, the OG Malekith > Hela.

Thor been one of my favorite comic book nikkas both in the books and movies but I won't be mad if he get got in IW. They've never really known what to do with him for the most part. Each director of his solo films does something drastically different than what the other tries to achieve which has the character all over the place. Plus, my nikka's true power will never be unleashed like that.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
She was on Project Insight's termination list in Captain America: WS, but that was probably just an easter egg. Stephen Strange, Frank Castle, Matt Murdock, and Hank Pym (who wasn't even living in the NYC/DC areas that Hydra was targeting) were also on there. :yeshrug:

:gucci:

Where did they mention Captain Marvel, Antman, Daredevil and The Punisher in "WS"?

Fred.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Why is Black Widow boring ass the focus of the green one instead of Black fukking Panther or the Hulk?

:camby:
Probably because Scarlett Johansson negotiated higher billing on posters for Infinity War. Top placement on official posters are usually negotiated by the big stars when they ink their deals. If I recall correctly, Scarlett Johannson cut the second highest deal for Age of Ultron, without even having her own solo movie, so I'm sure she cut something similar for Infinity War, including having a higher bill placement on official advertisement than Chadwick and everyone else without a phase 1 movie. Black Panther hadn't released yet when those deals were made:manny:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Probably because Scarlett Johansson negotiated higher billing on posters for Infinity War. Top placement on official posters are usually negotiated by the big stars when they ink their deals. If I recall correctly, Scarlett Johannson cut the second highest deal for Age of Ultron, without even having her own solo movie, so I'm sure she cut something similar for Infinity War, including having a higher bill placement on official advertisement than Chadwick and everyone else without a phase 1 movie. Black Panther hadn't released yet when those deals were made:manny:
Tell em. Also same reason gwenyth Paltrow got higher billing over everyone in Homecoming except Tom Holland and Jon favreau...and she was in the flick for all of 20 seconds

Vulture has a great article on this very subject

Analyzing the Crazy, Complicated Credits of Avengers: Infinity War

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
What are you talking about? They have plenty of new leaders BP, Strange, Spider, Marvel

They can 100% kill the old roster

So basically so many of y’all are blood thirsty high level blood lust.:dahell:

If he kills everyone in A3, who he gonna kill in A4?:mindblown:

Unless that sound plan is true;:skip:

Chadwick 4 pic Marvel deal:troll:
1 - Cap 3
2 - BP
3 - A3
4 - A4:shaq:

Y’all better hope they leave some folks for Thanos to kill in A4 or else Wakanda looking mighty delicious:sas2:

Martha

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
:gucci:

Where did they mention Captain Marvel, Antman, Daredevil and The Punisher in "WS"?

Fred.
When the helacarrier targeted people all the names that flashed on the screen. Someone took the time to freeze the frame and list everyone. The list is in the Captain America Winter Soldier thread I believe.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
So basically so many of y’all are blood thirsty high level blood lust.:dahell:

If he kills everyone in A3, who he gonna kill in A4?:mindblown:

Unless that sound plan is true;:skip:

Chadwick 4 pic Marvel deal:troll:
1 - Cap 3
2 - BP
3 - A3
4 - A4:shaq:

Y’all better hope they leave some folks for Thanos to kill in A4 or else Wakanda looking mighty delicious:sas2:

Martha

Chad has a 5 picture deal