The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Why are people talking about DC in this thread and not on IW? :why:

I mean, the Russo Bros directed this film....isn't that good enough? The comic book event of this decade, and people still talking about non Marvel films.
Because #marvelset been winning so much right now it's getting boring :manny:

Gotta switch it up. Personally I think the DCEU helped Marvel. It lit a fire under Marvel and motivated them to strive for greatness. They haven't made an average movie since BvS dropped. Maybe guardians 2, but it was going to be hard to follow up the first one anyway.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Because #marvelset been winning so much right now it's getting boring :manny:

Gotta switch it up. Personally I think the DCEU helped Marvel. It lit a fire under Marvel and motivated them to strive for greatness. They haven't made an average movie since BvS dropped. Maybe guardians 2, but it was going to be hard to follow up the first one anyway.

Thor 3 was the definition of average, despite being the best out of the trilogy. Spiderman Homecoming was just another Spiderman movie that looked rushed (visually) just to have him paired up with Ironman and the rest of the MCU. If it ain't directed by the Russo Bros or Coogler, it's just :manny: status.

But I came here in this thread for new info on IW, not pages of people's irrational opinions of DC. There are other threads for that.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Maybe guardians 2, but it was going to be hard to follow up the first one anyway.
yeah there was nothing they could do to exactly mimic what made that movie special. plus the material they were working w wasnt that interesing

but this Warlock cat tho :banderas: GOTG 3 might already be a classic

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Come on man....DC above all is known for their villian catalogue. They ain't shyt as a movie universe as far as DCEU but their bad guys are classic.

Joker, Darkseid, Doomsday, Sinserto, Deathstroke, Lex Luthor, Zod, Braniac just to name a few are better or equal to Marvel bro.

That's not counting Riddler, Two-Face, Deadshot, Hush or Mr. Freeze, Clayface or Hugo Strange.

Just cause DC can't do shyt don't mean they ain't superior.
thats wild as hell that DC has all the more well known heroes and villains (at least before this whole MCU/DCU shyt happened) and they still 100 points down in the 2nd quarter

like these nikkas flopped promoting a movie that had Batman...Superman....and Wonder woman :merchant:

momma

All Star
Daps
Thor 3 was the definition of average, despite being the best out of the trilogy. Spiderman Homecoming was just another Spiderman movie that looked rushed (visually) just to have him paired up with Ironman and the rest of the MCU. If it ain't directed by the Russo Bros or Coogler, it's just :manny: status.

But I came here in this thread for new info on IW, not pages of people's irrational opinions of DC. There are other threads for that.

None of those movies are “:manny: status”, Ragnarok is generally regarded as one of Marvels bests, same for Guardians which wasn’t directed by those you named, and Homecoming was above the middle of the pack at the very least. If you feel otherwise that’s your opinion but you’re not in the majority

momma

All Star
Daps
From who? critics that been paid off?

Thor 3 ain't nowhere near as good as Cap 3 or Black Panther.

1. I hope you realize how ridiculous you sound when you say “critics who been paid off”. Nobody is taking your opinion seriously if you’re really trying to use that in an argument. And no, look around on this forum, on the Internet, YouTube videos, ask a friend, fans, Ragnarok is generally regarded as one of the best they’ve done....

2. Did I say it was as good as Civil War or BP? I said it was one of the bests, in other words top 5 or near it. At the very least, its definitely not “average”. If you feel otherwise that’s your opinion but youre not in the majority on that I just hope you know that

Last edited:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
1. I hope you realize how ridiculous you sound when you say “critics who been paid off”. Nobody is taking your opinion seriously if you’re really trying to use that in an argument. And no, look around on this forum, on the Internet, YouTube videos, ask a friend, fans, Ragnarok is generally regarded as one of the best they’ve done....

2. Did I say it was as good as Civil War or BP? I said it was one of the bests, in other words top 5 or near it. If you feel otherwise that’s your opinion but youre not in the majority on that I just hope you know that

I been have close friends that watch comic book films since 98. They all can tell you that Thor 3 ain't in the top 5. It ain't even better than the first Avengers film or the first GotG. Not even the top 10 on their lists. To say that Thor 3 is the top 5 in the MCU is an insult to the work that already been done. :hubie:

But say with a straight face that Thor 3 is better than Iron Man 1 or 2, Cap series, BP, first Avengers Film, first GotG....that's a slap in the face.

momma

All Star
Daps
I been have close friends that watch comic book films since 98. They all can tell you that Thor 3 ain't in the top 5. It ain't even better than the first Avengers film or the first GotG. Not even the top 10 on their lists. To say that Thor 3 is the top 5 in the MCU is an insult to the work that already been done. :hubie:

But say with a straight face that Thor 3 is better than Iron Man 1 or 2, Cap series, BP, first Avengers Film, first GotG....that's a slap in the face.

For the sake of not derailing this thread further I’m not gonna reply to this discussion again

All I’ll say is it’s laughable you think Iron Man 2 is some sort of measuring stick for quality Marvel movies

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
For the sake of not derailing this thread further I’m not gonna reply to this discussion again

All I’ll say is it’s laughable you think Iron Man 2 is some sort of measuring stick for quality Marvel movies

You know Im right. Even Iron Man 2 introduced Black Widow. and its better than Thor 3.

But IW is the event of the decade. All I want to see is Cap and Iron Man go out with a massive Bang.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Adding to what the breh said in this thread about Loki hiding from thanos since AV1 got me thinking thats why he been so ass since then trying not to make too much noise since the chitauri said theres nowhere for him to hide from them.

In thor 2 he was in prison on asgard and nowhere would thanos role up on Odin in his kingdom even the weaker mcu version. Also did they ever explain in dr strange where the ancient one was when loki attacked the 1st? Since strange detected him in ragnarok im sure the ny sanctum was aware but i know feige was thinking that far ahead plus that could be the reason didnt do it himself because she was an expert with the time stone unlike strange

Maybe we get an explanation when iron man meets strange in IW

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Why are people talking about DC in this thread and not on IW? :why:

I mean, the Russo Bros directed this film....isn't that good enough? The comic book event of this decade, and people still talking about non Marvel films.
The DC thread is so depressing they have to try and kick start a conversation here.:russ: