The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I don’t know now!:shaq:

People been whining about deaths!! Surprising deaths and MEANINGFUL deaths that carry “weight.”:mjgrin:

Boss man has a 4 picture deal..... and with that :skip:

He’s done Cap 3, BP, about to be in A3, and he’s gonna be in A4 sooooooo:sas1:

And when you think about it, what death would be more surprising more shocking more meaningful and carry more weight than his:sas2:

Martha

hqdefault.jpg

DON'T YOU PUT THAT EVIL ON US!!!!

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
CA: CW suffered from too little screen time with Cap himself. I mean, people we soooo geeked up with a scene of Tony Stark and Peter Parker TALKING in regular every day identities for 10 minutes in a CAPTAIN AMERICA movie, but people overlooked that :whistle:. Shouldn't be taking all that on in an end of a solid trilogy to among the most predominate character to the MCU. That is why I like Winter Soldier better cause it was Cap, Fury, and Black Widow in a spy movie about HYDRA. Cap shined and whipped ass without much distractions. Civil War was just an Avengers film done right, not a solo movie.

Infinity Wars is the film that the Russo Bros wanted to film, with preparation from CW.

I do think CW was Avengers 2.5 as well. :yeshrug:

WS was incredible.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
I know spidey got the iron spider suit upgrade for this but i hope the squad regroups and level each other up. Some vibranium armor, some dr strange protection spells, some iron man black cards, and black widow glow sticks

:ohhh:

Widow needs her head knocked right the fukk off. Will they let Scarlett Witch go super saiya-Jin when Vision gets that work?

infinity-gauntlet-vision-dies.jpg

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Widow needs her head knocked right the fukk off. Will they let Scarlett Witch go super saiya-Jin when Vision gets that work?

infinity-gauntlet-vision-dies.jpg
Looking at that pic, imagine how Fox would've had Thanos looking if they owned his rights:dead: he would've been no taller than cap or buckey.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Any chance we get a new ant man trailer during infinity war? Is ant man the last movie this year?

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Antman's gotta be in the microverse, obvlivious to what's goin on. still think AM&W's third act or whatever is concurrent to Thanos's arrival... but again, no clue and i'm probably wrong.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
^ goes back to what i originally thought when he wasnt in the trailer or poster. He'll be absent for infinity war, there will be a development in his flick that makes it possible for him to be in avengers 4
Any chance we get a new ant man trailer during infinity war? Is ant man the last movie this year?
No and yes