The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
The number one dumbest theory I read about this movie is the Heimdall soul-stone shyt :heh: Who started that garbage ass theory?

Sometimes I think its like a russian-style disinformation campaign by Disney & The Russo bros. :jbhmm:

It just seems hella absurd for his eyes to be the soul stone :mjlol: Thanos go rip his eyes out? cook em like crack, watch 'em bubble and rock up?? I just don't see it. No pun intended.

Like all the other stones are super powerful important relics (tesseract, aether, Strange's eye chain, the orb, Vision) and then we got eyeballs. :beli:

Heimdall most likely ain't important at all :skip:Idris Don't give a shyt about this.

Can we dead that shyt internet people.:martin:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
World goIn to hell in a handbasket and he won’t help because of an ankle monitor

:wtf:

This movie takes place 2-3 years after "Civil War". Judging by the "Antman & Wasp" trailer it seems like he's on house arrest for what he did in "Civil War"....so his movie probably happens a year or two before "Infinity War".

Then "Captain Marvel" takes place in the 90's....then part 2 to this, whatever they're calling it.

Fred.

B!tchuoffendingme

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GTA
They don't hear you though. Although Don Cheadle is a real breh, Mackie is a c00n irl. And they both look mighty uncomfortable in Wakanda. :mjpls:
For real? First time I ever saw Mackie was in that Spike joint, She Hate Me. Then I saw him again and in "When the Levees Broke". If Spike cosigned the guy, I figured he was solid.

Code

Banned
Daps
New spoilers from EMPIRE magazine's May issue

RzyF5CkXniTx8StGRxJQTSkLtC8gB8mXiK1In72Lahc.jpg

• Thanos is preoccupied at the start of the film, so sends the Black Order to Earth to try to get the Infinity Stones for him.

• Proxima Midnight and Corvus Glaive go to Edinburgh, to get the Mind Stone off Vision. Vision and Scarlet Witch are rescued last-minute by Captain America, Black Widow and Falcon.

• The big round thing hovering over NYC is Cull Obsidian and Ebony Maw's ship. ("You can't park here, buddy. Earth is closed today. Take your tractor beam and skedaddle." - Stark)

• They've come to get the Time Stone off Doctor Strange. Stark tries desperately to get Banner to hulk out, but he can't. ("Don't embarrass me in front of the wizard" - Stark)

• Thanos is "the main character" of the movie.

• Infinity War won't be especially funny (in comparison to Homecoming and Ragnarok). "The one thing that character deaths do is remind you that the world has real stakes. Death is a real possibility in the storytelling" - Anthony Russo.

• Joe Russo says "you should go back and look at clues in Civil War to what's in Avengers 4." Anthony Russo says "it's more of an epic adventure in the classic sense, with huge emotional stakes."

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Call me crazy, but that one shot with the red cape ain't Thor...:whoo:

giphy.gif

maybe it is :yeshrug:

edit: its Thor. I see his forearm armor.
I'm a have to quote myself one time...

You know what? I'm damn near convinced that ain't Thor...:jbhmm:

:whoo: This shot might be like the Hela NY shot from Ragnorak. They prolly just changed the background setting to make it seem like it's Thor with Rocket & Groot on their mission.

Hot-Toys-Avengers-Infinity-War-Thor-010.jpg

Look at the back of Thor's cape and forearm. Also it looks like when he gets the new weapon he has long sleeve armor :jbhmm:
Hot-Toys-Infinity-War-Thor-Sixth-Scale-Figure-and-Accessories-640x450.jpg

The cape.

Now, he could have his head down on the gif...but I see a collar.

:jbhmm:

:whoo:

:yeshrug:

I don't know.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm a have to quote myself one time...

You know what? I'm damn near convinced that ain't Thor...:jbhmm:

:whoo: This shot might be like the Hela NY shot from Ragnorak. They prolly just changed the background setting to make it seem like it's Thor with Rocket & Groot on their mission.

Hot-Toys-Avengers-Infinity-War-Thor-010.jpg

Look at the back of Thor's cape and forearm. Also it looks like when he gets the new weapon he has long sleeve armor :jbhmm:
Hot-Toys-Infinity-War-Thor-Sixth-Scale-Figure-and-Accessories-640x450.jpg

The cape.

Now, he could have his head down on the gif...but I see a collar.

:jbhmm:

:whoo:

:yeshrug:

I don't know.

Thats thor in the gif preparing to make his new weapon and that nikka looks tough. Might actually make him odin level this movie so they can stand a chance