The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
shyt I don’t know why? All this superhero, magic, cosmic, god fukkery. And this dude out here with a damn bow and arrow. He has no powers whatsoever. But out here looking like legalos to the point, they even reference it in the movie. Then again in the second one, of how he so regular yet out here doing this. Then again in civil war.

Pinpoint aim. Rapid speed. Sneaky spy shyt too. Slip him some super juice, this dude would be on level 10000. Even without, he could take some type of leader role. I wouldn’t think it was out of character. Dude been down since Thor 1.

:salute: Once you step out that door ya an Avenger...:ufdup:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

:salute: Once you step out that door ya an Avenger...:ufdup:

Like that scene. Imagine they kept this and instead of that wasted family arc they established that after the events of Avengers he was humbled because he was used to being the best spy soldier around, he was having doubts in his abilities, wasn't sure he should be an Avenger, even felt one of his best qualities was leadership and it was being overlooked because Cap and Ironman were taking the lead? That would have been endearing and got him some more fans.
But maybe they will do some other fly shyt for him in A4. :yeshrug:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Like that scene. Imagine they kept this and instead of that wasted family arc they established that after the events of Avengers he was humbled because he was used to being the best spy soldier around, he was having doubts in his abilities, wasn't sure he should be an Avenger, even felt one of his best qualities was leadership and it was being overlooked because Cap and Ironman were taking the lead? That would have been endearing and got him some more fans.

He's getting that Ronin upgrade for A4 tho... :banderas:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
They kinda did go that way in the end, the means are different.

You see here his wife is bringing up the “Gods” and how weak he is compared to them. So you got that element

Then he brings up how they are HIS mess. As if he assembled them or fukked them up. Nah he just took on the role to lead, to bring them together. That’s why he brought them to his crib

So they don’t go as deep as you want. But they have been hinting at those thoughts and ideas

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
warning huge character spoiler and Thanos possible defeat :whew:

a militant black man with power of a god balancing the universe

tumblr_inline_p4jjww2v2Z1vufu39_500.gif

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I've watch this trailer about 5 billion times so I noticed a couple things.

I think the scene (his first appearance in this trailer) of Thanos removing his helmet is when he rolls up on the Asgardians because he doesn't seem to have the Space Stone in his gauntlet yet.

I also think the scene where he's holding Thor's head (:dame:) is from that same scene on the Asgardian ship. Because Thor isn't with any of the other Avengers (except Groot and Rocket) in either trailer we've seen.

So Thanos kills the Asgardians, gets the Space Stone from Loki....probably kills Loki, beats Thor's ass and Thor either escapes or he's tossed out of the ship, then he runs into the Guardians Of The Galaxy.

Fred.

:mjcry:Thanos doesn't strike me as a man who doesn't keep his word

For Loki

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Any of the MCU movies must see that I haven't yet? I've seen:

Cap America
Winter Soldier
Civil War
Iron Man 1