The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've watched the trailer in totality maybe three times and I'm amazed at how other people are so "off".
Nikkas really theorizing what Stark does after Gamora tells him about Thanos :snoop:Gamora isn't talking to Tony; he's clearly at the Sanctum and she's on the ship. Some of these nikkas get paid to do this mane.

Forreal, you cant really trust trailers nowadays especially scenes that have cuts in them. Even scenes with no cuts can have the audio be completely different in the actual movie.

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Is it possible for Warlock to be in this or Avengers 4? Guardians 2 takes place six months after Guardians 1 so he'd be 4 but considering he's an alien they might just treat him like Vision.

Nah its been confirmed no Warlock in this

So dont even bother think about Comic IW, as this will be different

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
IMAX 4DX TICKETS COPPED FOR THE SQUAD

WE IN THERE

THANOS GANG

YALL DIE!!!

Watching the trailer and listening to Tony have his trademark swagger and knowing that Thanos will re-arrange his whole face with is mighty purple fist is lovely. They have no clue who they are facing. This their real first taste of the cosmic might thats out there. There will be no snappy quips, no last min saves, no dance routines that will save them. They are outclassed. This avengers team will be changed forever.. CANT WAIT...........

4DX for 2nd visit, I want to be focused on the screen not being flung all over hahah

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
The trailer was excellent. For pure spectacle this movie is unprecedented, history in the making. #MarvelGang:wow:
I was delayed in watching the trailer and wanted to read all the comments before commenting. But all the theories and 'who's gonna die' guesses are getting silly. I'm sure someone has touched on part of the truth just out of the sheer amount of guesses out there. But really we have no idea what's going to happen, so just sit back and wait for the piff. And worst is complaining about shyt in a fukkin' trailer. If you know Marvel, some of that shyt might not even be in the movie. lol
The premiere can't come soon enough. Let's fukkin' go! :lawd:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps

3IQEwyU.jpg

:mjlol: