The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
remember when Spidey goes to the bodega? peep the date on the bag
s3Jve3S.gif

... can that be?
Hell naw we don't remember that shyt:russ::mjlol:
Keen observation though:dwillhuh:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Why T'Challa always gotta look so swagged out

He's a king. Gotta look the part :wow:
Hell naw we don't remember that shyt:russ::mjlol:
Keen observation though:dwillhuh:

It's weird timing tho. Out of all times for this observation to come out, it's on the day of the trailer?

I think a Russo brother tipped somebody to put that out there lol

momma

All Star
Daps
Well, we know for sure vision gonna get bodied, and thanos walking away with his stone

We don't know that for sure
The prevailing theory for now is that Vision gets attacked but Cap + Falcon + Widow save him (0:12 in )

So they have to bring him to Wakanda to protect him when Thanos rolls through. And my theory is that the Wakanda battle is a success for the most part (Cap prolly dies in it but Thanos and his forces get pushed back)

We do know for sure Thanos gets the
power, space, (trailers) and reality (from leaked footage of him raiding The Collector's spot) stones. Time is up in the air (I personally think Thanos fails to get the time stone and they use the time stone in A4 to go back and warn everybody) and Marvel's playing close to the chest as to the whereabouts of the soul stone

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
But Shuri and Okoye (and even Mbaku) are given way more independence as characters than Falcon and Roadie who only exist as as sidekicks to White men. (at least in the MCU films)
And why does Falcon look so uncomfortable in Wakanda.
:francis:

Man stfu. They both higher up than what they give Hawkeye.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
The part with Strange happened in the comics

One of Thanos' goons read his mind to find where Thanos' son is. My guess is they'll change it to find where the other stones are.

That lead to Strange doing some demonic shyt to gain more power and never to get manipulated again, dude got :demonic: as fukk leading up to Times Runs Out and Secret Wars :banderas: :ohlawd:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You sure about that? Because they strongly imply that it's not. And leaning more like the other films.

Is Avengers 4 Going To Be The Part Two Of Avengers: Infinity War?

Breh it's more or less the same movie regardless of what they call it. They shot both at the same time and Thanos is the villain in both. So whether or not he gets all the stones in the first movie is kind of a moot point.

Also, like I've said all through the thread, pretty much every original Avenger actor doesn't have a contract past "Avengers 4". So this definitely isn't like any other MCU movie.

Fred.